Jace draw card ability

TheLegendDan
TheLegendDan Posts: 52
On occasion I'm not paying close enough attention and will hit Jace's get last spell cast or destroyed ability with a full hand. It takes my loyalty points and I don't get a card. Yup, my mistake but, I've noticed that other planeswalker abilities are blocked and you don't lose loyalty when the conditions of the ability cannot be met. Shouldn't this technically be the case here also? I wasn't able to draw a card so I shouldn't lose the loyalty points.

Just thought I'd point this out.

Thanks

Comments

• PapiLouis4
    PapiLouis4 Posts: 113
    On occasion I'm not paying close enough attention and will hit Jace's get last spell cast or destroyed ability with a full hand. It takes my loyalty points and I don't get a card. Yup, my mistake but, I've noticed that other planeswalker abilities are blocked and you don't lose loyalty when the conditions of the ability cannot be met. Shouldn't this technically be the case here also? I wasn't able to draw a card so I shouldn't lose the loyalty points.

Just thought I'd point this out.

Thanks

same with lilianas last ability, if you reanimate with 3 creatures on the board but choose not to replace one if not reinforcing, it will take your loyalty