Major bug in the PVE Event

Options
Waddles
Waddles Posts: 9
Already saw someone post that they are having the same issue. When I complete the first opponent in both the first and second chapters of the new PVE event, when I get to the rewards screen I get a page that pops up title "Error" with the body text reading "Something went wrong...".

There are Cancel and Retry buttons but the Retry button does nothing and the Cancel exits the rewards screen and its as if I did not even attempt the fight.

Considering this is a timed event I would this gets resolved in time that I may actually get to participate.

Comments

• Vahnkiljoy
    Vahnkiljoy Posts: 22
    Options
    Yup I am also currently in this 'you're ****' stage as well, and of course you know they won't extend this event at all to fix these damn issues.
  • Waddles
    Options
    Hey! Just an update, I've managed to find out that doing the fights with Ob Nixilis works! If he is available to you, that's maybe a chance. Good luck!
  • Vahnkiljoy
    Vahnkiljoy Posts: 22
    Options
    That's not really much of a fix HAVING to spend money/crystals if you have it for some PW, actually testing their damn event and not releasing it on a holiday weekend would have been something much better.
  • Waddles
    Options
    I managed to get the whole event done, it was not easy being forced to do it with Ob Nixilis exclusively but I tested the rest of my planeswalkers for measure and my Ajani was working as well. Maybe try with all the planeswalkers available to you and hopefully one will work? Or if not they will surely get back to everyone on Monday with regards to the problem. Customer service has always been good to me, I'm sure they will handle this reasonably.
  • HexStarDragon
    HexStarDragon Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Tried it with Ob, and got the same error. So it's not specific to that Planeswalker, but others might try other PW they have and maybe one works.