My 5 stars DISAPPEARED after facebook auto updates

christinelw
christinelw Posts: 12
http://imgur.com/qozwTEx

D3go won't give me back my black & red SURFER ($500 for 40cp) and my goblin ($250 for 20cp)

I have submitted so many tickets to them that they have told me if I submit any more they will revoke my privileges. I was told to ask David aka Hi-Fi to refer my tickets 2 the techs so that I can get my two Silver Surfer and Goblin covers back but I pm'd him last week and got no reply.

First cover was Silver Surfer on June 14th @ 8am I got a legendary token and got Drax and from the 20cp's I pulled a duplicate Thing, Professor X and a black Silver Surfer.

Ticket #222860 (june 14 @ 8:35am) is an email I sent with black SS screenshot asking if I could trade for Phoenix.they said no but that is proof #1.
Moving on a few hours later I drew a red Silver Surfer and a black Goblin but amidst all of the covers I had in my roster I accidentally deleted the black Silver Surfer cover.
They asked me the usual info and said they would be more than happy to restore the comment. They said they search my account and found no record of me ever having drawn a black Silver Surfer. However, I had also submitted a ticket because that day my game crash because of a Facebook auto update this is important information.

A couple days ago I am playing the nefarious PVP and I decided to recruit the red Silver Surfer and black Goblin.
While I am playing the game force closes itself at 7:33 p.m. on June 20th. I noticed that Facebook was updating. I finally put Facebook off auto update but when I went back to the game I noticed that my red Silver Surfer and my black Silver Surfer were gone in my roster slots were empty so I took a screenshot and I email D3 go. They asked for screenshots which I sent and they said I would get them back but then last night I got another email saying we do not compensate 4 covers. It's almost like one person of a team reads an email and doesn't know what's going on because it's always team TJM.

Please HI-Fi & d3go & help me.
They said they would replace my black Silver Surfer but then they said there is no history of it in my account but I have the freaking screenshots. Also after a few emails and me trying to tell them that they are wrong and to keep looking better they told me if I email them about Silver Surfer again they will just ignore me. One day they say we are going to restore this comic for you as a courtesy and then they say I never had it which is **** and not true I did I have proof.
And then my game loses two five stars on June 20th at 7:33 p.m. and it is now July 1st and the email I got last night was, we are not going to compensate you. ****?
I paid for these five stars fair and square. I want my black and red Silver Surfer and my black Goblin back please. Please please please help me!

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a holiday weekend in the US, so I wouldn't expect a response any sooner than July 5.