Minion/goon countdown display issue [when airborne]

Smudge
Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
I played the repeatable main Unstable ISO-8 node today and noticed a minor unique display issue related to the countdown tiles. I have not tested this bug in any other nodes thus far, but it seems to be related to one of the goons being airborne.

When playing the node, I had one of the grenadiers activate a Rocket CD tile on the bottom of the screen. The following turn, the lieutenant planted a Morale Boost CD tile, then the next turn a grenadier placed another Rocket tile.

I sent the lieutenant airborne with Nova's red to avoid the Morale Boost from triggering while I continued working on the front grenadier. While he was airborne, I tried to cycle through the two grenadiers to see which of the two Rocket tiles belonged to which grenadier. The 6-turn CD tile in the screenshot below flashed for the grenadier that has taken a lot of damage, but when I cycled to the full health grenadier, the Morale Boost tile highlighted. The 4-turn CD tile on the bottom row did not flash for either of the grenadiers. After I made a match, the behavior repeated. The correct tiles did clear when the correct goons were downed, but the highlight to determine which CD was which was bugged.

Unfortunately, screen-capping the highlight was difficult to do on my Android phone, but I cycled through the two grenadiers multiple times to make sure I wasn't going crazy.

Like I said, minor display bug, but it could potentially have impact if someone is trying to figure out how to delay CD tiles from proccing.

Screenshot_2016_06_29_18_32_51_resized.png

Moderator edit: clarified subject line slightly. -DayvBang

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shorter version: countdown tile ownership may display incorrectly after sending a countdown tile's owner airborne.