Back to normal iso8?

The Herald
The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Going off reward brackets for Deadpool vs MPQ, back to normal.

I am at least happy we DID get more double iso8. Even if it's irregular, it's nice to hope there will be more in future!

That being said...

Anyone know the minimum clears required to hit the 25 CP? I've done an own pace all clear run of this event (got a single clear each to go for after I wake up on the last chapter), I can't be bothered putting that much effort into a half iso8 event.

Comments

• Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    The Herald wrote:

I am at least happy we DID get more double iso8. Even if it's irregular, it's nice to hope there will be more in future!

That being said...

Anyone know the minimum clears required to hit the 25 CP? I've done an own pace all clear run of this event (got a single clear each to go for after I wake up on the last chapter), I can't be bothered putting that much effort into a half iso8 event.

Three full point clears of each node of each sub will get max progression.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Keegan wrote:
    The Herald wrote:

That being said...

Thank you icon_e_smile.gif

I probably shouldn't be complaining about having less incentive to play. I could do with a bit of a break really :p
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Keegan wrote:
    The Herald wrote:

That being said...

You sure about that? Deadpool has 2 48 hour subs, so I'd Think at least 6 clears in each sub would be needed.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I'm completely burnt out on PVE, especially after winning 1000 iso as my 25-cp prize. Plus this weekend is a holiday in the US, so I'll be at the beach, getting away from it all. No need to worry about hitting timers for my clears.
  • Keegan
    Keegan Posts: 284 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    You sure about that? Deadpool has 2 48 hour subs, so I'd Think at least 6 clears in each sub would be needed.
    Yup correct. And one clear of sub 2 gives about twice as many points as one clear of sub 1

Generally, points always go up with each sub. It is not always set in stone, but generally max progression is reached with three to four full point clears of each node, each sub, with little regard to the length of the sub. It varies a little from event to event, but generally three clears will get you there. A fourth never hurt to be sure. Remember, three full point clears requires first clear/at least 8hrs/at least 8hrs for timer refreshes and the "average" player does not play timers optimally. I highly doubt that max is going to be set for six full point clears of each node but of course if I'm wrong, I'm wrong. We'll see soon enough.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:
    *snip* . . .can't be bothered putting that much effort into a half iso8 event.

I love it. I declare Unstable ISO 8 to be 'normal' ISO 8 rewards.

So Deadpool v. MPQ is only half iso. Stop cheating us Demiurge!!!!! Bring back 'normal' ISO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!