Resolute Blademaster bug

Options
Squirreljester
Squirreljester Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
I was playing a red rally deck, and I played a Turn Against to grab my opponent's Resolute Blademaster. When he came to my side, the rally trigger didn't happen. I can understand if that is by design, since he's technically not actually entering the battlefield.

But, when my turn was over, and he was returned to my opponent's side, his ability triggered for my opponent, and stayed on through my opponent's turn. This definitely should not be by design.

Comments

• Squirreljester
    Options
    This is for MTG Puzzle Quest, is this not the correct forum for this post? I see a lot of Marvel game posts in here, but this is the only link to bug reports for the MTG Puzzle Quest game.
  • arsenilk
    arsenilk Posts: 4
    Options
    If you read the sticky it actually asks you to submit a ticket icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
  • Squirreljester
    Options
    @arsenilk I read the sticky, but when I went to the link it sounded more like submitting tickets for things like account and device issues, not game bugs.

@Reaganstorme I did search first, but it looked like people were complaining about the Act of Treason card itself, and not just the combination with the Blademaster, I was searching for that combo and didn't find anything.