Sinister Six (Absent members only)

Options
GundamY
GundamY Posts: 182
edited July 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
These are the following list of villains that I was thinking we can add because MPQ simply doesn't have enough bad guys to fight on PvP or PvE. If we have so many Spider-Men, why not balance them with Sinister Six members? Here's what I got so far:

Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
latest?cb=20051125233220
redflag.pngReckless Tackle: Rhino rams through his opponent without slowing down, causing significant damage to his surroundings. Select a tile to destroy a row. Deal 400 damage to the enemy, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

Max Level: Select three tiles to destroy three rows of tiles. Deal 4000 damage to the enemy, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

yellowflag.pngThickheaded (Passive): Rhino's all brawn but no brains, and he's got his tough skin to prove it. Reduce matching damage by 10%.

Max Level: Reduce matching damage by 30%. Take 50% less damage from enemy Strike and Attack Tiles. Take 75% less damage from friendly or enemy abilities.

greenflag.pngHorned Brawler: With years of being a enforcer of crime, Rhino takes the fight to the streets with his muscles. Select a tile to destroy a column. Deal 600 damage to the enemy in front and 400 damage to the rest of the enemy team, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

Max Level: Select three tiles to destroy three columns of tiles. Deal 5000 damage to the enemy in front and 3500 damage to the rest of the enemy team, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
latest?cb=20050930154137
yellowflag.pngJungle Instincts (Passive): Kraven spent years honing his skill as a predator in the wilderness. At the beginning of your turn, if there are no existing Strike Tiles, create one with 60 strength.

Max Level: At the beginning of your turn, if there are no existing Strike Tiles, create one with 600 strength.

blackflag.pngEyes on the Prize: Kraven patiently waits for his target to become exhausted from his relentless hunting. If the enemy has 80% or more health, create 1 Strike Tile with 120 strength.

Max Level: If the enemy has 50% or more health, create 3 Strike Tiles with 200 strength each. If the enemy has less than 50% health remaining, strengthen all existing Strike Tiles on the board by 150.

redflag.pngHunter's Spear: Kraven tosses his signature weapon coated with neurotoxins designed to take out his prey. Deal 15% of your enemy's maximum health as damage.

Max Level: Deal 35% of your enemy's maximum health as damage. For every Strike Tile on the board, enemies injured by this ability will lose 1% of their maximum health each turn (10 Strike Tiles maximum limit).

Lizard (Curtis Connors):star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
latest?cb=20050930153311
redflag.pngLizard Brain (Passive): Doctor Connors desperately fights back against his violent Lizard persona. If there are 8 or more green tiles on the board, create 1 friendly and 1 enemy Attack tiles with 60 strength each.

Max Level: If there are 5 or more green tiles on the board, create 3 friendly Attack Tiles (120 strength each) and 3 enemy Attack Tile (30 strength).

yellowflag.pngReptilian Regeneration: Lizard retreats and recovers from his battle wounds with his healing factor. Heal 600 health. If you have 6 or more friendly Attack Tiles on the board, recover an additional 100 health each.

Max Level: Heal 4800 health. For each friendly Attack Tile on the board, recover an additional 850 health.

blueflag.pngBiology Expert: Behind the Lizard's scaly exterior lies the brilliant mind of Doctor Curt Connors. Fortify 1 Friendly Attack Tile. Attack Tiles fortified by this ability increase by 70 strength.

Max Level: Fortify up to 6 Friendly Attack Tiles. Attack Tiles fortified by this ability increase by 300 strength.

Vulture (Adrian Toomes) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
latest?cb=20050930152855
greenflag.pngGreed is Good (Passive): Toomes will not stop hoarding what doesn't belong to him. If Vulture makes a match with enemy special tiles, he gains an additional AP from corresponding colored tile.

Max Level: If Vulture makes a match with enemy special tiles, he gains 5 additional AP from the corresponding colored tile.

blackflag.pngRuthless Ambition (Passive): Adrian's business tactics is what keeps him alive at the expense of others around him. If Vulture makes a match with friendly special tiles, he deals 100 damage to the enemy.

Max Level: If Vulture makes a match with friendly special tiles, he deals 1500 damage to the enemy.

purpleflag.pngAerial Theft: Vulture swoops down on the ground and yanks away his prize. Create a 3-turn Countdown Tile. While this Countdown Tile is on the board, steal the enemy team's strongest color each turn.

Max Level: Create a 8-turn Countdown Tile. While this Countdown Tile is on the board, steal the enemy team's strongest color each turn. If Vulture created 3 of these Countdown Tiles on the board, the enemy cannot earn AP.

Electro (Maxwell Dillon) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
latest?cb=20050930153347
purpleflag.pngLightning Boost: Electro charges himself up with electricity pumping into his energy reserves. Deal 600 damage and create one blue Charged Tile on the board.

Max Level: Deal 4000 damage and create 3 blue and 3 black Charged Tiles on the board.

blueflag.pngShock and Awe: Electro shows off his powers by jumping from one electronic to another. Stun the enemy team for 1 turn.

Max Level: Stun the enemy for 3 turns. If there are 6 or more Charged Tiles on the board, stun the enemy team for 6 turns.

blackflag.pngElectrocution: Electro zaps his foes with sadistic glee. Destroy 1 Charged Tile on the board and deal 300 damage. Destroyed Charged Tiles does not gain AP.

Max Level: Destroy all Charged Tiles on the board and deal 800 damage for each destroyed Charged Tile. Destroyed Charged Tiles gains AP.

Sandman (Flint Marko) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
latest?cb=20050930152918
greenflag.pngSandstorm: Flint transforms into a force of nature and blinds his surrounding enemies. Create 3 Attack Tiles with 65 strength each. Stun the enemy team by 1 turn.

Max Level: Create 6 Attack Tiles with 125 strength each. Stun the enemy team by 4 turns.

purpleflag.pngCollective Granules: Sandman keeps his conscious together with grains of sand around him. Convert all Team-Up Tiles into blue tiles.

Max Level: All Team-Up Tiles can be converted into either green or blue tiles.

blueflag.pngSculptured Weapons: Flint fashions his arms into a mace and hammer and pummels his enemies into the ground. Deal 400 damage to the enemy. Deal 150 extra damage to stunned enemies.

Max Level: Deal 3000 damage to the enemy. Deal 2500 extra damage to stunned enemies.

This list is a work in progress. Feel free to contribute any ideas so I can complete the character concepts.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    This is all very fun. I need to take time to read it over.
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hello;

I will respond as I can, as you've posted a lot of content here, and as always, I'll go in order. Starting with Rhino.

Rhino is "Juggernaut 2.0," and seeing as the scaling on Juggernaut is broken, this is a prime opportunity to fix it. To capture Rhino, you need to cover three things: Strength, Durability, and Stupidity.

blackflag.png Reckless Endangerment. 12 manablack.png Rhino drops his head and runs full bore toward his opponent, but is unaware of where he'll land. Destroys two random adjacent rows, and deals n. to a random target, and n/2 to the other members of the group. Place a manablack.png countdown tile. While this tile is active, Rhino is recovering and can only deal n/2 to a random target.

Max: Deal 9k to a random target, and 4.5k to all surrounding targets. (Base max: 18k), 2 turn CDT.

yellowflag.png Rhino Hide. Passive. Gamma exposure coupled with his power suit makes Rhino notoriously difficult to put down. Rhino ignores up to n. attack tiles, n. strike tiles, and x% of team inflicted damage.

Max: Ignore 3 attack and 5 strike tiles, and 75% of team inflicted damage. Off the bat, he's the first character straight up immune to Danny's Kung Fu, and slows down speed teams built on strike tiles for damage output; he'll also stop Blade in his tracks, but will not ignore Chemical Reaction. He'll take the ability damage, but not the additional strike tile damage. Additionally, no one is resistant to team inflicted damage, and while incredibly niche, it can be a game changer for some rosters and certainly for PVE events.

redflag.png Hard Charge. 10 manared.png Rhino locks on to his opponent, and plows through all obstacles to get to them. Destroy up to x Protect Tiles then deal n. damage. If Rhino has a Countdown Tile on the board, he takes the time to line up his attack. Deal an additional n*1.75 damage, and add 2 turns to the CDT. If no CDT exists, creates a 2 turn manablack.png CDT.

Max: Deal 7.7k, if there's a CDT on the board, deal 13.45k.

What I wanted to do: Rhino is tough, but there are a lot of characters that 'do' this already, although not on the villain's side, so the Sinister Six is an interesting concept worthy of exploring. Your initial build shot for the core concept, but I thought synergy between his abilities would capture his reckless nature better. With this design, the point is to start off being reckless, learn from that mistake, and then calculate a precision strike to absolutely level his opponent. Conversely, his black is horrendous to deal with, and capable of overpowering Daisy's AOE block, which is why limiting it is critical for balance purposes.

To the yellow, defensive passives are tricky, at best. Your build had a kitchen sink feeling to it and 75% less damage from abilities? He'd never fall down. Nothing is that resistant to punishment, but you had an interesting idea: no one currently defends themselves from team inflicted damage. I kept that, then expanded it to do something different. He takes match damage normally, and ability damage normally, but ignores combat accelerators. As Strike Tiles are the more common, I put those to five, and attack tiles to three.
  • LuciferianX
    Options
    Apologies in advance.

Your math on Kraven is way, way off. Creating a 600 strength strike tile means that you pair him off with a moderately leveled epic and you get a cascade, you're going to auto-down some characters in round 1. At 300 or so, 205/182/160, as an example, means that a base match on the primary of 205 = (205*3)+600, or 1215. Now let's assume a cascade of three colors:

(205*3)(+600) + (182*4)(+600) + (160*3)(+600) = 1215 + 1328 + 1080 = 3623. And if you're using Wanda, or Pietro, MNM, or Loki, etc., the total DPS would be off the chart. The job of a strike tile is not to augment spike damage, it's to augment match damage. Now, if you rewrote this ability:

yellowflag.png Hunter's Instincts. [Passive] Kraven is a seasoned hunter. When any of his allies activate a damage-dealing ability, he springs into action to flank the opponent. Requires 5 yellow AP minimum. Deal an additional n. for each Yellow AP available. This power consumes 5 yellow AP.

See the difference? That's interesting. That's different.

His black should be creating attack tiles (possibly a bunch of them at once), and needs flipped to Active. You could add, "If the target has less than 50% health, these tiles deal an additional x% damage (where x% is 15 - 30 of the attack tiles base damage).

I can't cosign on a DOT that is indefensible. Part of the game's balance is the ability to turn off/nullify/negate an attack. If you wanted to make this a targeted count-down tile? That would be interesting and different. For example:

Hunter's Spear, 8 manared.png Kraven hurls his spear and impales his opponent, and the neurotoxins go to work. Deals n. on impact, and places a 3 turn CDT. Each turn, the character last struck by this ability takes an additional (8 - 12%) damage from this tile.
  • LuciferianX
    Options
    I scanned the rest.

Summary: Your scaling and math are consistently off, so you'll need to go and review that. Some of your powers are redundant, others are grossly imbalanced, and a few of them are actually really interesting constructs that I'd like to see in play some day. You've got the gist based on my other two more complete posts, so I'll put up my notes on the remaining members. I'd love to tell you there are general rules, but given that many powers really need a complete overhaul (see: All of X-Force) it's hard to line it up. Your tile powers are out of alignment with what works and what would be fair and fun to play. All that said, and there's a lot of negatives in there, most of the criticism is around the math, so your adapted power constructions are off, but you have some new ideas that have legitimate value.

The Lizard:

Lizard Brain: Nope. Someone already does this, it's Carnage, it's a freaking nightmare, and is not an always-on passive. I like the title. I like Red as a passive. But absolutely not.

Reptilian Regeneration: This should be streamlined to: If you match your own special tiles, you regenerate. Which is the opposite of Reed Richards, very villainous. I'd prefer it on Vulture, but it works for Connors.

Biology Expert: Lizard Brain is an absolute nope, so this needs reworked, and again, the math is wildly off. You'd have him nuking entire teams in a matter of a few turns. However, like Falcon, you could: Passive, 7 blue required and 3 consumed, on a blue match, fortify an attack tile. Increase that tile's strength by 100. In this iteration I've woefully underpowered it, but the idea stands.

The Vulture:

I like your thief concept, although there are a lot of characters who do this, it's interesting to fiddle with.

Greed is Good: Again, scaling. The most he should gain is 3 AP extra (the equivalent of a charged tile). 5 is just nuts. Switch this to friendly special tiles (hence the concept; greed at the expense of his allies).

Ruthless Ambition: Scaling. At most he should be dealing triple match damage on a passive. If he fights Storm, she dies. Switch this to enemy special tiles (again, business tactics damage his opponents, and aid his team). Personally, this doesn't do it for me. I'd rather see 'on match, fortify a random friendly [strike] tile, improve strength by X.' That's synchronous with the concept: I steal your stuff and apply the parts to make my stuff stronger. At five ranks, fortify 3 things (strength, attack, protect -- not CDTs, that's Goblin) and improve them by a minor percentage. Remember that boosts on tiles stack infinitely.

Aerial Theft: Absolutely no. Never, ever, stop an opponent from gaining AP. This is one of the base rules of the game. Second, Vulture is a drainer, not a thief, Blade already steals in a similar fashion, so this needs to be differentiated in some way.

Electro.

Lightning Boost: This... actually works as written, assuming a cost in the 8-10 range, similarly to TGT's Red.

Shock and Awe: No. You cannot stun an entire team for 6 turns. Seriously? The current max is 5 (set by Natasha and Wanda) which is MORE than enough time to get done everything you need. Six? To the team? No. I can't say that enough.

Electrocution: Interesting. Good use of black. No on the AP gain (again, that would make it winfinite and the same reason I've said "no, absolutely not, stop it" on other abilities) but otherwise, very interesting. You could almost get away with upping the damage to 900 - 1100 since it's entirely based on charge tiles. By the time enough of them are out, you'll be well into the match. Make it a 12 manablack.png power and you're in good shape.

Sandman

Sandstorm. Nope.

Collective Granules. Sort of a latter-day Infiltration (Mystique's blue). Make it blue, or it'll be OP and too easy to combo off of into winfinite. Otherwise, I rather like it.

Sculpted Weapons. I really like this! This is an interesting power. Blue needs to move to Collective Granules, so you can shift this to black (feedback: only works at full power if an opponent is stunned).
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    GundamY wrote:
    These are the following list of villains that I was thinking we can add because MPQ simply doesn't have enough bad guys to fight on PvP or PvE. If we have so many Spider-Men, why not balance them with Sinister Six members? Here's what I got so far:

Rhino (Aleksei Sytsevich) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    redflag.pngReckless Tackle: Rhino rams through his opponent without slowing down, causing significant damage to his surroundings. Select a tile to destroy a row. Deal 400 damage to the enemy, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

Max Level: Select three tiles to destroy three rows of tiles. Deal 4000 damage to the enemy, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

yellowflag.pngThickheaded (Passive): Rhino's all brawn but no brains, and he's got his tough skin to prove it. Reduce matching damage by 10%.

Max Level: Reduce matching damage by 30%. Take 50% less damage from enemy Strike and Attack Tiles. Take 75% less damage from friendly or enemy abilities.

greenflag.pngHorned Brawler: With years of being a enforcer of crime, Rhino takes the fight to the streets with his muscles. Select a tile to destroy a column. Deal 600 damage to the enemy in front and 400 damage to the rest of the enemy team, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.

Max Level: Select three tiles to destroy three columns of tiles. Deal 5000 damage to the enemy in front and 3500 damage to the rest of the enemy team, but does not gain AP from destroyed tiles.
    An interesting utility character for PvE but not see much use otherwise. The ability to destroy three chosen rows/columns--along with decent damage--is great. His yellow is overcomplex (better to keep it simple) and basically too strong. None of his powers offer interesting counterplay--when fighting Rhino in PvP, he reduces everything so you'd just have to slowly break him down, and if he fires a power his effects are unpredictable and random... no fun. Try to make him more interesting from both sides of the battle. Maybe he could reduce all attacks by a flat amount (built in protect) or percentage; reduce big hits (e.g. over 20% of his health) by a big amount (encouraging strikes/protects); or his green could have a self-stun which remove the benefits of his passive, giving players a window to attack him.
    GundamY wrote:
    Kraven the Hunter (Sergei Kravinoff) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    yellowflag.pngJungle Instincts (Passive): Kraven spent years honing his skill as a predator in the wilderness. At the beginning of your turn, if there are no existing Strike Tiles, create one with 60 strength.

Max Level: At the beginning of your turn, if there are no existing Strike Tiles, create one with 600 strength.

blackflag.png Eyes on the Prize: Kraven patiently waits for his target to become exhausted from his relentless hunting. If the enemy has 80% or more health, create 1 Strike Tile with 120 strength.

Max Level: If the enemy has 50% or more health, create 3 Strike Tiles with 200 strength each. If the enemy has less than 50% health remaining, strengthen all existing Strike Tiles on the board by 150.

redflag.pngHunter's Spear: Kraven tosses his signature weapon coated with neurotoxins designed to take out his prey. Deal 15% of your enemy's maximum health as damage.

Max Level: Deal 35% of your enemy's maximum health as damage. For every Strike Tile on the board, enemies injured by this ability will lose 1% of their maximum health each turn (10 Strike Tiles maximum limit).
    OK so in this case, his black power actually sabotages his yellow passive--since once a 200 strike is out, his 600 won't re-appear. But maybe that's OK because those numbers are sick. The first couple turns are where the most multi-cascades happen and in a typical battle he'll probably dish out 10k damage for free. Sure he's a 4-star, but a free, regenerating 600 Strike is still unreasonable. This guy + IF would do 1700 minimum damage per turn, double that with a couple cascade matches.
    It'd be tempered but still powerful if he created 3-4 big strikes at the start of the battle, but when they're gone, they're gone.
    His red power is also just crazy? With a couple strikes on the board (e.g. help from Punisher or Nova) he now just inescapably kills someone in a few turns... Again no counterplay, besides destroying the strikes I guess--what happens when he makes more? Do they continue dying?. Putting a repeating countdown out for 10% of their current health--as opposed to maximum--would be more grokkable and not just be a death sentence for practically any turnover-based team. Also no limit on the % means he could kill a max champ 5-star pretty quickly.
    Yeah, sorry, I don't like this one. All three of these powers seem more complicated than they're worth and would detract from the game.
    GundamY wrote:
    Lizard (Curtis Connors):star:star.pngstar.pngstar.png
    redflag.pngLizard Brain (Passive): Doctor Connors desperately fights back against his violent Lizard persona. If there are 8 or more green tiles on the board, create 1 friendly and 1 enemy Attack tiles with 60 strength each.

Max Level: If there are 5 or more green tiles on the board, create 3 friendly Attack Tiles (120 strength each) and 3 enemy Attack Tile (30 strength).

yellowflag.pngReptilian Regeneration: Lizard retreats and recovers from his battle wounds with his healing factor. Heal 600 health. If you have 6 or more friendly Attack Tiles on the board, recover an additional 100 health each.

Max Level: Heal 4800 health. For each friendly Attack Tile on the board, recover an additional 850 health.

blueflag.pngBiology Expert: Behind the Lizard's scaly exterior lies the brilliant mind of Doctor Curt Connors. Fortify 1 Friendly Attack Tile. Attack Tiles fortified by this ability increase by 70 strength.

Max Level: Fortify up to 6 Friendly Attack Tiles. Attack Tiles fortified by this ability increase by 300 strength.
    Interesting. His Yellow heals a buttload so I hope it would be pretty expensive--I think a flat amount because with this guy in play, "4800+850 per tile" means 14k+. Same goes for Blue--+1800 attack strength (because it's really easy to get 6+ attack tiles) plus fortifying them should cost at least 12-14 AP.
    I like this build the most so far--A nice turnover departure from the acceleration/aoe meta of the current 4-tier--but the numbers are too good (or the powers would have to be too expensive to balance them). If the attack tiles are all 1 color, it's probably not so bad (as all the green tiles would soon fill up with attack tiles); but still you team him with Carnage (or Doc Ock or Ghost Rider or Storm or...) and he would get gross, fast. If the Yellow regen consumed up to x friendly attack tiles, it might be a decent tradeoff.
    GundamY wrote:
    Vulture (Adrian Toomes) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    greenflag.pngGreed is Good (Passive): Toomes will not stop hoarding what doesn't belong to him. If Vulture makes a match with enemy special tiles, he gains an additional AP from corresponding colored tile.

Max Level: If Vulture makes a match with enemy special tiles, he gains 5 additional AP from the corresponding colored tile.

blackflag.png Ruthless Ambition (Passive): Adrian's business tactics is what keeps him alive at the expense of others around him. If Vulture makes a match with friendly special tiles, he deals 100 damage to the enemy.

Max Level: If Vulture makes a match with friendly special tiles, he deals 1500 damage to the enemy.

purpleflag.pngAerial Theft: Vulture swoops down on the ground and yanks away his prize. Create a 3-turn Countdown Tile. While this Countdown Tile is on the board, steal the enemy team's strongest color each turn.

Max Level: Create a 8-turn Countdown Tile. While this Countdown Tile is on the board, steal the enemy team's strongest color each turn. If Vulture created 3 of these Countdown Tiles on the board, the enemy cannot earn AP.
    Broken! While it's true that support characters are undervalued and not usually top-tier, this guy: rngesus. It's funny because he kind of sucks--on his own he can't do anything besides stall the enemy (imagine the clash of the titans with this guy... bleh) but create a couple special tiles and he's bonkers. 5 AP per match makes him insane against enemy special users, or hey, just bring Carnage. And black's not super OP but it is going to deal like 15k damage after one friendly Hailstorm. Kind of dangerous when the least broken thing about him is an "the enemy can't earn AP" clause. In a way I kind of love him because he'd certainly shake up the meta, and make a bunch of broken OP teams (especially for PVE) but the "just kill vulture ASAP strategy" probably won't make PvP more fun.
    GundamY wrote:
    Electro (Maxwell Dillon) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    purpleflag.pngLightning Boost: Electro charges himself up with electricity pumping into his energy reserves. Deal 600 damage and create one blue Charged Tile on the board.

Max Level: Deal 4000 damage and create 3 blue and 3 black Charged Tiles on the board.

blueflag.pngShock and Awe: Electro shows off his powers by jumping from one electronic to another. Stun the enemy team for 1 turn.

Max Level: Stun the enemy for 3 turns. If there are 6 or more Charged Tiles on the board, stun the enemy team for 6 turns.

blackflag.png Electrocution: Electro zaps his foes with sadistic glee. Destroy 1 Charged Tile on the board and deal 300 damage. Destroyed Charged Tiles does not gain AP.

Max Level: Destroy all Charged Tiles on the board and deal 800 damage for each destroyed Charged Tile. Destroyed Charged Tiles gains AP.
    Pretty solid. Too easy to stun the enemy team (especially for 6 turns, absolutely no fun for the player fighting him), especially with charged tile support from 4-Thor or Surfer. And I don't like gaining AP from charged tiles (which will just let you stun the enemy team again). But otherwise I like the idea of creating some charged tiles interaction, and thematically they're a great fit. I think he'd be better with better damage and less perma-stun. I suppose the 5/3/5 options would reduce his ability in one way or another which could make him more balanced. Get rid of the team stun and lower the effectiveness of the AP gain from max black, and I'd be happy.
    GundamY wrote:
    Sandman (Flint Marko) star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    greenflag.pngSandstorm: Flint transforms into a force of nature and blinds his surrounding enemies. Create 3 Attack Tiles with 65 strength each. Stun the enemy team by 1 turn.

Max Level: Create 6 Attack Tiles with 125 strength each. Stun the enemy team by 4 turns.

purpleflag.pngCollective Granules: Sandman keeps his conscious together with grains of sand around him. Convert all Team-Up Tiles into blue tiles.

Max Level: All Team-Up Tiles can be converted into either green or blue tiles.

blueflag.pngSculptured Weapons: Flint fashions his arms into a mace and hammer and pummels his enemies into the ground. Deal 400 damage to the enemy. Deal 150 extra damage to stunned enemies.

Max Level: Deal 3000 damage to the enemy. Deal 2500 extra damage to stunned enemies.
    Hmm. Again with the team stun. Bleh. How much did you expect this to cost?) Otherwise not too shabby--but how does the level progression on Purple work? Seems like just blue would be better, since it facilitates perma stun and an ever-growing number of attack tiles.

Finally: That's a lot of guys to comment on. Keeping posts limited to one character at a time, not more than once every few days, would make it easier to respond in a timely and detailed way.
  • ronin_san
    ronin_san Posts: 980 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Since we have a Norman Osborne, I want a 4* Harry. Here's a good template.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=28781

Why not go full Miles-Gwen-Pete, and bring in Hobgoblin too? NOTICE. They used the paraphernalia ability for 5* Norman.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30881

Shocker.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=29226

Lizard.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30475

Kraven.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30630

Junior Rhino.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30662

3* / 4* Rhino.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30386

Vulture.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30320

Mysterio.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=30349

Electro.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=29153

Sandman.
    viewtopic.php?style=1&f=21&t=29150

Of all of them, I like Rhino. He'd be a trumped-up Juggernaut that has a taste of Hulk's Anger, if but to create strike tiles when he's dealt significant damage.