7 clear nodes across 48 hours

The Herald
The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Very happy with this chapter of the event. 7 clears across 48 hours feels like a game I'm enjoying in my spare time, not a second job I'm trapped in by a Skinner Box :p

Comments

• fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I'm feeling the opposite of this. I have some time to play, but I should probably avoid it, because I'll get more points later. And I could clear the nodes more than 7 times in 2 days, and there's not much going on in PvP, so I feel like I'm missing out on a chance to earn some stuff in game. I'm pretty comfortable leaving stuff on the table though if I don't actually have time to earn it.
  • The Herald
    I WAS worried about people who like slamming the game...

If we could have a more restrained Story run, but with an additional mode like a Challenge mode that grinders could batter, would that be better for everyone?
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I don't even feel like I'm that much of a grinder. I just like to idly play while I'm thinking on things or listening to podcasts.

If you feel obligated to get all the rewards from all the nodes though, is adding another mode with more rewards for grinding really going to help you? Wouldn't that just mean that you feel obligated to play in that mode then to get those rewards then?
  • The Herald
    It's about choice.

I don't want to feel like I HAVE to grind, or just not play. I want to be able to grind some times, take it easy others, without missing out.

Which looks a bit greedy having typed it out :p

But choice = good, and more gameplay options appealing to more players can't be that bad.
  • PeterGibbons316
    PeterGibbons316 Posts: 1,063
    I would prefer 70 clear nodes during a double ISO event. As it is 4 days of double ISO is turned into 3.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I agree with you all... I feel like Tevye...

hqdefault.jpg
    "He's right, and he's right? They can't both be right"

hqdefault.jpg
    Tevye: "You know, you are also right."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7RmcdHrYuk