Please Add Upcoming 4* Essentials in Vaults

bluewolf
bluewolf Posts: 5,727 Chairperson of the Boards
There are many suggestions and ideas regarding the 4* tier and cover rewards. I am hopeful that the developers are considering a way to increase availability (even a little). My specific suggestion, which I think could be implemented sooner (that is, before there are 40 or 42 4* characters) is this:

Please make a cover for the specific upcoming required 4* available in the vault for the current event. (When vaults are present, of course).

I realize that the covers are available as a win for the top 10 players. I don't think putting a cover in the vault would make winning the cover(s) any less prestigious, especially since other awards come with placement.

I do think that it would spur spending for players who might be missing the character and want to do well or collect rewards in the upcoming PVE. Spending for vault draws and/or roster slots would go up, I believe. And, of course, the character's desirability goes up when they are essential for the current PVE.

The situation that prompted this suggestion is a current new character release (Peggy Carter Cap, late June 2016). I am missing the essential Nova (one of only two 4*'s I do not have rostered right now...sigh). The combination of new character release and double ISO in this case means I apparently have no hope of being t100. If Nova had been in prior vault, I might have gone for his cover. Pulling it would have led to me spending to add roster slots (for him and the hoped-for new character cover). So my scenario is a definite missed purchase.

Thank you for your consideration. I realize that any change creates potential problems, but this seems like a worthwhile update for players and developers.