Scaling change from last event?

DFiPL
DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Or is a second cover for a 5*, without leveling that 5*, really throwing off my scaling to the point where two "normal" nodes are just blasting me over and over when that hasn't happened since back when community scaling was at its worst?

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    DFiPL wrote:
    Or is a second cover for a 5*, without leveling that 5*, really throwing off my scaling to the point where two "normal" nodes are just blasting me over and over when that hasn't happened since back when community scaling was at its worst?

My scaling stays at 325 for capped events, so I couldn't begin to tell ya. Maybe you've been having bad board luck? I haven't had any alliancemates tell me they've had worse than usual scaling this event.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I know they kicked up my scaling midway through this first sub of iso 8 after I added OML.

my essentials were 135-168 this aftwrnoon. Now they're all 189 nearing 1 am. My tough three nodes all jumped to around 289 each.

Funny that the easy nides didnt change their levels. Guess I was winning too much iso.
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Maybe?
    At first, I thought it was just the problem, where I don't have most of the boosted characters, but on the first day I barely cleared anything and finished around ~150.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:

I think they might have gone up slightly. I used to have just one node capped at 325, and in this event I had 2. Also essentials I think they have a higher level. Of course, without adding extra levels to any of my 5s (my OML is at 420, all others at 255, I have a champed xpoo, and my Nova is still being levelled, now he is at 220(310) )

I didn't care to check in previous PvE were I just played for the CPs but I think in this one at least levels are slightly higher, it might be there since last PvE test were scaling was much harder for 4-5 and 5 teams.