Vault Resets

Quick Fire
Quick Fire Posts: 67 Match Maker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I remember reading a while back that you could reset a vault if the possible covers weren't desirable. Reset may not be the best word, sorry.

I'm about to open my taco hoard this week and don't care for the second four start cover in there. My buddy got a different cover in his vault. If I have yet to pull any tokens, is there a way to reset the covers and hopefully get something more favorable?

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    It's the far-right button under the vault. Costs HP to reset. I don't know if you can reset it if you've not yet pulled anything.
  • Quick Fire
    Ok thanks. I there was something about closing the game and reopening it just to shuffle the covers. That didn't work for me so maybe I thought I was missing something. I definitely don't want to spend HP just to avoid one cover. That's not worth it.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quick Fire wrote:
    Ok thanks. I there was something about closing the game and reopening it just to shuffle the covers. That didn't work for me so maybe I thought I was missing something.
    That used to work with expired vaults, but they started hiding the contents of those vaults.
  • Quick Fire
    Quick Fire wrote:
    Ok thanks. I there was something about closing the game and reopening it just to shuffle the covers. That didn't work for me so maybe I thought I was missing something.
    That used to work with expired vaults, but they started hiding the contents of those vaults.

Ah ok. Thanks. At least I'm not COMPLETELY crazy