Server Maintenance - (06/28/16) *Updated

Options
2»

Comments

• buffbeardo
    buffbeardo Posts: 154
    Options
    Lol! In regards to the events, Dark Helmet says, "Fooled You!". icon_e_biggrin.gif All kidding aside, I'm very excited for this update! I've been playing since a couple of weeks after launch. IMO, there's been both good and bad times over the course of this game's brief history. However, this update looks great so far. Thanks devs for all your work!
  • Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Still not live for Android. Not sure why iOS seems to be getting the love early...
  • Slytechs
    Slytechs Posts: 14
    Options
    Gun Bunny wrote:
    Still not live for Android. Not sure why iOS seems to be getting the love early...

Exactly, been 30 minutes now that it is "supposed to be very soon"... icon_question.gificon_e_sad.gif
  • Verno5x
    Verno5x Posts: 36
    Options
    Looks like Abbot of Kerrel Keep lost his card draw along with the mana generation. It looked like the card draw was still supposed to happen based on the patch notes.
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Anyone gotten update on Android? I think I haven't been able to log in for over 12 hours...
  • Slytechs
    Slytechs Posts: 14
    Options
    Anyone gotten update on Android? I think I haven't been able to log in for over 12 hours...

I am still waiting too...iOS has been up for past 1hour, not Andros...sucks icon_e_sad.gif
  • Xefroziner
    Xefroziner Posts: 12
    Options
    Please finish for android!
  • Wintersmith
    Wintersmith Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Just got update.

Edit:
    And again stuck in "Service_AssetBundle_Initialize"-loop.
    And got it working after I emptied cache.