All PVE-main nodes should be Trivial

SnowcaTT
SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
Trying to open "Mediterranean" sub of Unstable ISO-8, so I can farm the ISO from the trivials.

To do so required unlocking 306 moonstone/305 spy/305 muscle AND 306 daken/305 Yelena/305 Assassin nodes. There should be no required node before trivials that are harder than trivials (UI-8 is not the only PVE that does this).

To a point about looking for all rosters: I specifically remember this event when I was a newbie, the nodes are on a globe and kept rotating so I kept thinking the rotating globe was the whole event (didn't understand refreshes at the time).

-I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SUBS. The scaling was so difficult two years ago I thought that is how the entire event would be, and just gave up. Trivials up front would have prevented that!

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Posted before I really got into the sub - I forgot this is the sub where before the trivials I had to ALSO go through 307 Rags/307 Thug/307 Thug, 306 Hitman/306 Don/306 Thug, and 305 Muscle/305 Spy/305 Thug.

To open a 34/34/33 node. WHY???
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Trying to open "Mediterranean" sub of Unstable ISO-8, so I can farm the ISO from the trivials.

To do so required unlocking 306 moonstone/305 spy/305 muscle AND 306 daken/305 Yelena/305 Assassin nodes. There should be no required node before trivials that are harder than trivials (UI-8 is not the only PVE that does this).

To a point about looking for all rosters: I specifically remember this event when I was a newbie, the nodes are on a globe and kept rotating so I kept thinking the rotating globe was the whole event (didn't understand refreshes at the time).

-I NEVER KNEW THERE WERE SUBS. The scaling was so difficult two years ago I thought that is how the entire event would be, and just gave up. Trivials up front would have prevented that!
    Two years ago there weren't subs in Unstable ISO. There was just a main map where nodes opened and closed. PvE got better when subs were introduced.
  • tupo_izvunzemno
    tupo_izvunzemno Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Still it's ridiculous .... I'm still new to the game and apart from getting very lucky I can't take part in the damn event when I have the time, because my teams get one shot by the NPCs ... it's not challenging when there is NOTHING you can do to progress ... it's just stupid.
  • 3claws
    3claws Posts: 3
    I think non if the missions should be that hard. Except maybe the last few. The scaling on this is ridiculous. I can't het past the first fight. Iv dropped over 400$ usd on this game i would not think it should be so difficult for me. If they keep it where you can only beat the mission by a super lucky start i don't see any point in playing, i like a challenge, but i dont loke wasting my time, you get nothing for loseing, and there is no real way of winning. So why even play much less spend money.