When to level 5*'s?

Options
Evilgenius_9
Evilgenius_9 Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I am in the 3-4* transition. My highest 4*'a are Mr. F at 229, Electra and IW at 209 and Fury at 192 - all others are under my champed 3*s (I have like 24 champed). I have all 4*'s at max level per number of covers except Prof-X to keep charlies angels working at Hot dog hulk (who I would sell but I hope they may do something with someday).

I have managed to pull all of the 5*'s, and have Phoenix at 0/4/2, OML at 3/0/1 and SS at 0/2/2 - all at 255.

Should I wait until I have a stronger 4* lineup to level them? I have poor color overlap with the 3 (all red powers), and none of them have the healing power. They are fun to throw into teams, and definitely can contribute to 3* champ teams - so maybe that means they are where they should be for now?

Thoughts?

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I looked at your roster in your signature and would Recomend hold off on leveling your 5*. All it will do is change your scaling in PVE and make you see some big 4 and 5* people in PVP. I would also recommend to start hoarding ISO instead of putting it into any 4* you can. Mr F, Electra, IW, Fury are not top tier and if you max them you will face much bigger people in PVP who will target you on your climb. If you want to level your just over your 3* they will work well. Hoard your ISO so when you get 7-8 covers of a 5* or a couple really good 4* you can take them up.
    You are in a good place for the 4* transition. If you are getting to 1k in PVP keep it up. If you are not aiming for 1k you should think about shield hopping to 1k for the 4* cover to help you out while getting the 25 cp from PVE from progression.

Hope my advice helps
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got to adgree with Wymtime. I would not put ISO into your 5*... I waited til I had a strong 4* roster