Health recover rates anywhere?

bmart14
bmart14 Posts: 10
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there a list of the recover rates of health for each character? VIP gives you 25% health recover but it'd be great to know what the starting point was. I'm pretty sure 5*s heal faster than 4*s, etc. but healer characters (Wolvie/Daken) heal faster. I'm sure someone has a table somewhere that has this info. Much appreciated!

Comments

• mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I think there is no such thing unfortunately icon_e_sad.gif In wikia pages are some health cover rates http://marvelpuzzlequest.wikia.com/wiki ... Quest_Wiki but not all of them.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Pylgrim's guide underlines the health of the characters that are known fast healers, but I am not aware of a chart anywhere outside of maybe the Wiki that mckauhu linked that indicates the exact heal times.

Don't assume 5* heal faster than 4*, etc. though, because it definitely doesn't work that way. 4Thor takes 9 hours to fully heal, and that's not including the extra 1+ hours it takes her to recover if she's KOed.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'd look at this first: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=13&t=10237
    Just keep in mind that this over 2 years old by now, before 5*s.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Smudge wrote:
    Don't assume 5* heal faster than 4*, etc...

Oh sure they do, in that they regenerate individual health points faster....but ultimately they don't in that they have so many more health points that it take longer to fully heal, even at those higher rates of healing.
    Fair enough. I meant length of time icon_e_smile.gif
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    Healing more health points per sec/minute doesn't actually means it's healing faster if the percentage is lower.

Doesn't make sense to say 4* heals quicker (more health points healed) but the time taken to fully heal is much longer.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Cool learned something this time. Didn't know blade heals twice as fast as normal characters. Will be using him a bit more now. Also 5* pheonix heals quite quickly too, wow crazy.