To champ a 5*?

Options
Minox
Minox Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
So my skill at this game has allowed me to pull 3 OML covers. I can now max him and even add a champ level.

My roster is OML leveled at 435 and 4* champions. Does anyone know if maxing OML will put me in the top end PvP MMR?

I recall a post from Snowcatt saying it is unplayable for him/her but he had other leveled 5*s.

Thanks for the input if you have any icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have no real advice to offer. All of my 5*s are still at 255. I have read the same thread from snowcatt, but I seem to recall that most people report a big mmr change in PvP after they level up a second 5* to 360+.

It sounds like you already have a single 5* well above your 4* roster (435 is very high), so I don't know that going up a bit further to 450 Will make much difference. What sort of opponents do you see in PvP now? Andbhownisbyour pve scaling?

But I am curious to see what more experienced players advise.
  • Minox
    Minox Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    PVE is easy. My essentials are at around 250 and the tough nodes at 325. Some fights are time consuming, but there is no real danger of losing a character since OML will take the hit.

In PvP, mmr has definitely gone up since I leveled from 405 to 435. I now rarely see 4* only teams whereas before that was the norm. All teams have at least one 5* ranging from 330-435.

Tough to say how leveling will be. 15 extra levels doesn't sound bad but you never know!