This is frustrating.

torontoraptors
torontoraptors Posts: 61
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I'm facing a level 150 bullseye and two muscle goons 150+ that create strength 600 attack tiles which in return one or two shots my 2* and barely covered 3*. How is this fair?

Comments

• Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    And how many 5*s do you have?

Sell them.
  • Zero 5 stars and 6 level 70 4*.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll commiserate from the other side - I'm seeing two 325 Muscle's vs 450 Phoenix, 350 DPXF, 280 other 4*. Any Muscle Tommy Gun goes off with a strike tile or two out and that entire team will lose about a third of their life - that is a "lucky" finishing of that node.

Because they do competition for top rewards, they have to scale those top rewards to make it difficult to be able to grind them (unless you are willing to pay for health packs). This is one reason I'd like all progression rewards in PVE's - the scaling should/could be taken way down. The scaling is why I usually -don't- play any PVE's seriously.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    I'll commiserate from the other side - I'm seeing two 325 Muscle's vs 450 Phoenix, 350 DPXF, 280 other 4*. Any Muscle Tommy Gun goes off with a strike tile or two out and that entire team will lose about a third of their life - that is a "lucky" finishing of that node.

Because they do competition for top rewards, they have to scale those top rewards to make it difficult to be able to grind them (unless you are willing to pay for health packs). This is one reason I'd like all progression rewards in PVE's - the scaling should/could be taken way down. The scaling is why I usually -don't- play any PVE's seriously.

Even if they moved all rewards to progression scaling would still be in place. Particularly since they have an idea of how many rewards they want released per event. If anything scaling would increase in a pure progression model to discourage more than 1% from getting the top prizes.
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    SnowcaTT wrote:

After you play for a while, you may encounter some characters like falcon, obw, or Lcap that make it easier to deal with countdown tiles. Storm and ragnarok can also potentially help. Good luck figuring out how to fight goons!