Looking for some input

Options
TheRealJRad
TheRealJRad Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
I'm trying to decide what my next step with some CP should be. I'm sitting on 100, with another 25 in reach, so that gives me either 1 4* cover, or 6 LT pulls. Currently have Iceman as my only max/champ 4*. HB and XFDP are both sitting at 3/4/5 level 250. HB should be the 1000 progression fairly soon, so I should be able to get him then. What I'm wonder is if XFDP is worth buying another cover for so I have a full 4* team (it's not the best synergy, but it works), or just chase those 6 pulls. His progression cycle won't be up for a bit, which is the other consideration, but 3/4/5 doesn't make him unusable.

I have Thoress, SL, IW and Ant-Man all at 13 covers, Thoress is 5/5/3 and 203k iso away. As far as the other "upper" 4*, my Rulk is 2/2/5, JG 3/1/3, X 4/0/3 and Cyclops 2/3/0. Roster is sig is up to date.

So, in a nutshell
-If I don't get that 13th HB, is it worth buying?
If I do (I normally hit 1k)
-Is XFDP worth buying a 13th cover for
or
-Just roll with the LT pulls

Thanks in advance for your time.

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    xpool is a solid character, but I'm not sure I'd spend that much for a cover for him. it would be different if 1) it was hb or cyke to go with your ice or 2) you had a usable (or near usable) OML or phoenix or 3) if you had a maxed thing (that's a great pair). I'd be patient with xpool. definitely worth the iso when it comes in, but not worth the cp for a cover in my opinion.

a 3rd character only matters in shield simulator and pve, and a good support character like hood or witch could easily be used in that third slot. or even a good yellow user like cage or 3cyke or 3thor. one other though is xpool could be run with ice and im40. that was my shield sim team for a couple of season before I finally got oml yellow to drop. that is a very effective team and xpool never needs healthpacks. still not sure I'd spend the cp on him though.