Double ISO Returns!!

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I was growing sick of pve and uninterested in doing a new release, but then you promised double iso, so I'm back in. My 4* covers languishing in my queue thank you.

Comments

• xdogg
    xdogg Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Yes! A big thank you to the Devs, this is one thing the game really needs, much appreciated!
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Aaaaargh! So happy! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I wasn't paying attention, 1000 iso8 just popped up out of nowhere!

So, so happy :')
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    They increased permanently the daily alliance iso rewards. I think double iso pve should become permanent!

Last double iso pve I was able to basically finish off champing all my 3*s...that iso flow was nice.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    They increased permanently the daily alliance iso rewards. I think double iso pve should become permanent!

Last double iso pve I was able to basically finish off champing all my 3*s...that iso flow was nice.
    And here I was wondering where I'd get 160k in 12 days to finish my last 2 3* chars - double ISO to the rescue!
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:

And here I was wondering where I'd get 160k in 12 days to finish my last 2 3* chars - double ISO to the rescue!

That's funny -that's where my double ISO is going as well, QS/Doc Oc are the last two 3*'s I haven't yet champed.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am strongly considering softcapping my Punisher at level 229 now. That means I have 9 days to get 200 K ISO to champion Ghost Rider, and with double ISO it might be feasible. Not to mention that Punisher is boosted in the event and should be able to kick some behind. icon_e_smile.gif
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

That's funny -that's where my double ISO is going as well, QS/Doc Oc are the last two 3*'s I haven't yet champed.
    Rags and... Doc Oc for me.
    I think Oc is the last one on everyone's list lol.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I actually champed Ock very early in the process, cuz I use him a lot. Don't judge me, I like weird teams icon_e_wink.gif Rags and Beast were my last 2 3*s to see champ status
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went Rags really early since he was in LR's - when 5*'s weren't around a max Rags had a big advantage there.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:
    I actually champed Ock very early in the process, cuz I use him a lot. Don't judge me, I like weird teams icon_e_wink.gif Rags and Beast were my last 2 3*s to see champ status

I also went Doc Ock pretty early. My Big Enchilada team is 3*BE, Doc Ock, and a random 3rd depending on the mood of the day. I love getting 2 waves in with a full board of strike tiles and a couple attack tiles.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:

My Ock was relatively early champed as well icon_e_biggrin.gif Vision, Beast, Rags and Bullseye are my last remaining unchamped 3*s, but they are all hovering above level 130.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Wait.....did I miss an actual ANNOUNCEMENT about this, or........?
  • Quebbster
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Wait.....did I miss an actual ANNOUNCEMENT about this, or........?
    There was an in-game announcement when Unstable ISO started.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Rags and... Doc Oc for me.
    I think Oc is the last one on everyone's list lol.

Nope! Rags is the only one I have left! In your face, Bow! icon_lol.gif

Also...

YAY FOR DOUBLE ISO!!!
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    tanis3303 wrote:

I also went Doc Ock pretty early. My Big Enchilada team is 3*BE, Doc Ock, and a random 3rd depending on the mood of the day. I love getting 2 waves in with a full board of strike tiles and a couple attack tiles.

I too was an early champer of Ock. I find him extremely useful against goons and characters that drop tiles that I can use against them.

My last few consist of the likes of Collosus, Sentry & Spiderman. Guys I never, ever use.
  • Quebbster
    I had all Three-stars at level 166 already when the champion system was introduced, so I champed them all. Can't remember exactly who was last.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    tanis3303 wrote:

I too was an early champer of Ock. I find him extremely useful against goons and characters that drop tiles that I can use against them.

My last few consist of the likes of Collosus, Sentry & Spiderman. Guys I never, ever use.

I champed Spider-Man quite early, and keep coming back to using him. He's never going to sweep the board but he has three decent support abilities.

Currently in use iso8 harvesting for me alongside Hulk and GSBW.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    this iso will be going to punisher and cpt marvel. just need my slice to flip icon_cool.gif