Someday Deadpool Daily ridiculous hard

Cad_Bane
Cad_Bane Posts: 21
Why do you have to make Deadpool Daily so ridiculous hard on some days?
Some combinations you choose are totally ****, like today. Really kills the fun that sux!

Comments

• Why ddq have to be ridiculously boring. Hard or easy is a subject of how complete you champs are... I do ddq after work and usually takes me an hour to complete. Why? because is so boring than I fell asleep the other 45 minutes of the game. Wish that after 500 days of passing deadpools you get the iso automatically instead. Duh is proved hell back and forth that I can pass ddq. Don't worry man. time will come that you will feel the same as me -_- z Z
  • dlegendary0ne
    dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
    After over 20 attempts, thousands of iso spent on boosts leveling my Star Lord from 70 to 120, and even pulling an additional cover for him today, I have concluded that the Star Lord Crash is hugely unfair. There's no way Star Lord's powers are strong enough to win against Gamora unless you're very highly leveled (150+) or get the elusive and very random good board.

Gamora's attacks are fairly cheap, but she always gets cascades with her colors. Star Lord has low health (strange being that his powers aren't that great to start with so that's out of balance), his attacks are not as quick as Gamora's and the colors he needs are elusive on the board. Not to mention the most random color, yellow, is what Gamora puts her strike tiles on, so it's hard to get rid of them. There's just no winning unless you're lucky and that's my problem.

I suppose this is the case with other CoT's too (Invisible Woman comes to mind), but I have 10 covers (now 4/2/4), which should've been enough to get the job done. I hate having to depend only on luck in a game - and this was a resource leeching waste of time. I don't think I'll be doing Star Lord Crash anymore unless I can spare the iso to level him, and who has spare iso??
  • Cad_Bane
    Cad_Bane Posts: 21
    Again todays big enchilada is ridiculous who the **** chose the big enchilada rooster or if it is chosen automatically by an algorithm who developed this **** of **** code???

There days this game annoys me much much more than it give me fun, typically thats close before quitting a game
    Thank you!!!
  • Epok
    Epok Posts: 41
    After over 20 attempts, thousands of iso spent on boosts leveling my Star Lord from 70 to 120, and even pulling an additional cover for him today, I have concluded that the Star Lord Crash is hugely unfair. There's no way Star Lord's powers are strong enough to win against Gamora unless you're very highly leveled (150+) or get the elusive and very random good board.

Gamora's attacks are fairly cheap, but she always gets cascades with her colors. Star Lord has low health (strange being that his powers aren't that great to start with so that's out of balance), his attacks are not as quick as Gamora's and the colors he needs are elusive on the board. Not to mention the most random color, yellow, is what Gamora puts her strike tiles on, so it's hard to get rid of them. There's just no winning unless you're lucky and that's my problem.

I suppose this is the case with other CoT's too (Invisible Woman comes to mind), but I have 10 covers (now 4/2/4), which should've been enough to get the job done. I hate having to depend only on luck in a game - and this was a resource leeching waste of time. I don't think I'll be doing Star Lord Crash anymore unless I can spare the iso to level him, and who has spare iso??

You know, I have the exact same complaint. Star Lord VS Gamora is completely unfair. Her red is cheaper than yours and does more damage (at least for me who doesnt have a fully maxed Star Lord), and doesn't rely on a timer. All the tiles are Gamora tiles so her Black power adds ridiculous amounts of damage. Her green also Stuns you for 2 turns. If you try to starve her powers by fighting her for matches then you arent doing good autoattack damage because you only share red as a color, and you also aren't getting any of your powers off. And if you leave her alone to get her colours then her red crushes you, her green stuns you and gives her extra turns, and her black grants her autoattacks over 1k additional damage. Normally I use boosts to help and give me any sort of fighting chance, but all boosts are useless here. I literally could not tell any difference from using boosts.

Please change the matchup to someone Star Lord ACTUALLY has a chance against. Or Buff Star Lord. Or both.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    It used to be ridiculously hard but then I learned how to play this game and got better roster. It's no more hard unless there is muscles and still it is kind a easy...
  • dlegendary0ne
    mckauhu wrote:
    It used to be ridiculously hard but then I learned how to play this game and got better roster. It's no more hard unless there is muscles and still it is kind a easy...

I think the point has been missed. This is about Crash of the Titans in Deadpools Daily - not the rest of the nodes.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    mckauhu wrote:

I think the point has been missed. This is about Crash of the Titans in Deadpools Daily - not the rest of the nodes.

In fairness, given the content of the original post I can see how that point would be easily missed.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    A lot of complaints about Starlord versus Gamora. It could be worse, Gamora is one of the lower ranked characters in the game amongst the players 26th out of 40.
    So that really tells you how bad Starlord is. Now I did beat Gamora with my level 150 Starlord, but I do have him fully covered, and I had to use a strat. The strat was basically use your yellow before using the red, so the red was cheaper, at the same time don't let Gamora get her colors. I also used 2 Red yellow boost, 2 purple blue boost, and 2 all AP boost.
    Anyway good luck, the next time that comes around.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    mckauhu wrote:

In fairness, given the content of the original post I can see how that point would be easily missed.
    pretty sure OP was talking about TBE if you look at his follow up post. others took the thread to the 4* fight. both node difficulties can vary a great deal. that's why there's a thread that tells what is coming in TBE and a thread discussing strategies for the 4* fight. OP - keep working on that roster and it gets better over time.
  • dlegendary0ne
    mckauhu wrote:

Agreed
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    mckauhu wrote:

Agreed

Yeah I totally missed it. Agreed, it (CoT) is some days ridiculously hard.