Ulamog's Reclaimer

Options
johnnyde76
johnnyde76 Posts: 25
I am pretty sure this card is bugged. Since I am sure I am one of the very few to incorporate this into one of my many decks, I guess no one noticed before.

Anyway, the text reads: "When this creature enters the battlefield, Process 2: The last spell you cast is Returned to your hand."

I have cast Ulamog's Reclaimer IMMEDIATELY following a spell and never get back the same spell.

I actually recorded it so you can see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yMzHk4zZKk

I started recording in the middle of the match when I was ready to do the combo.

Now, some info that you need to know. My very 1st spell cast during this match was Reclaim. My 2nd spell was Slab Hammer. What you see in the video is me about to cast Mantle of Webs.

So I cast Mantle of Webs and Ulamog's Reclaimer follows. You would think I would get Mantle of Webs back in hand but instead I got Reclaim(which was my very first spell cast in the match).

So I test it out one more time. You see I summon another Ulamog's Reclaimer and cast him, now this time I get a Slab Hammer (which was my 2nd spell cast in the match).

Neither time did I get Mantle of Webs which was the spell cast right before both Ulamog's Reclaimers being cast.

I am assuming somehow this is mistakenly coded so that it puts the spell back in your hand in order it was cast since the beginning of the match?