Options
slantedandenchanted
slantedandenchanted Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited July 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
DIG005537_1._SX360_QL80_TTD_.jpg
star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
Barracuda (Marvel Max)

healthpack.png LV.70 - 4100

blackflag.png (Passive) Relentless: Barracuda is a relentless powerhouse! Ain't nothin' gonna stop this [CENSORED] gangsta! When Barracuda is downed(including if it's by any enemy power) and if you have at least 12 black AP, instead consume all black AP and converts up to two friendly strike tiles into basic tiles and revive Barracuda with 25% health, with a bonus 500 for every tile consumed(healing scaled based on level).
2 Covers: Revives Barracuda at 30% health and consumes up to three strike tiles.
3 Covers: Consumes up to four strike tiles.
4 Covers: Consumes up to five strike tiles.
5 Covers: Consumes all strike tiles

greenflag.png12 AP Mow down: These [CENSORED] sucka's don't know what'll hit em when I take this beauty out. Deals 700 damage to the enemy team plus 250 for each friendly strike tile on the board.
2 Covers: Deals 950 base damage.
3 Covers: Deals 1200 base damage.
4 Covers: Deals 1800 base damage.
5 Covers: Deals 2500 base damage.

redflag.png8 AP Sucker Punch: This [CENSORED] is a [CENSORED]! I'll beat yo [CENSORED]! Barracuda catches the enemy off-guard, dealing 500 damage and creating creates two strength 51 red or black strike tiles. If there is an enemy countdown on the board, destroy it and create two more strike tiles. (Only destroys one countdown tile.)
2 Covers: Can now convert enemy strike tiles. Creates strength 71 strike tiles.
3 Covers: Creates strength 90 strike tiles.
4 Covers: Creates strength 105 strike tiles.
5 Covers: Creates strike tiles of any color, strength of strike tile increased to 150

still kinda iffy on the black passive. Any feedback? icon_razz.gif
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• slantedandenchanted
    Options
    Nobody? icon_e_sad.gif
  • Ctenko
    Ctenko Posts: 218 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I would also consume all Black Ap when he wakes back up. So that you can not have it at level four, and have him Constantly popping back up behind say... an Old Man Logan. Whose Red would CONSTANTLY and with every power, produce more strike tiles for him to come back up against. Combine it with a cheap power user who wants High black... like say Iron Fist. Or a battery for his red like IM40 and that could be very abusable very quickly. Not to mention OML would cover Two Colours on Both of them using the IM 40 battery team.
  • slantedandenchanted
    Options
    Ctenko wrote:
    I would also consume all Black Ap when he wakes back up. So that you can not have it at level four, and have him Constantly popping back up behind say... an Old Man Logan. Whose Red would CONSTANTLY and with every power, produce more strike tiles for him to come back up against. Combine it with a cheap power user who wants High black... like say Iron Fist. Or a battery for his red like IM40 and that could be very abusable very quickly. Not to mention OML would cover Two Colours on Both of them using the IM 40 battery team.

Yeah, I felt like I should've added that in the first place. Maybe even increase the AP amount to 12
  • slantedandenchanted
    Options
    I added [CENSORED] since it felt like it would just match the character so well. Barracuda is such a potty mouth, but he's an amusing potty mouth. Idk. Haha
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think the AP cost on his black is too high, actually. I think at max rank it could be like, 5.
  • slantedandenchanted
    Options
    ErikPeter wrote:
    I think the AP cost on his black is too high, actually. I think at max rank it could be like, 5.

Seriously? 5 AP for a self-revive?

Lol you gotta be kidding me haha that's way too overpowered.