Only Dark Reign?

Options
Unknown
edited November 2013 in MPQ General Discussion
I have a question.

Will the game be based only on the saga of Dark Reign?

Or introduce new basing missions in sagas like Civil War, Secret Invasion, Heroic Age, etc. ...

Comments

• Man, it would suck if they were limited to just the one comic book series.

With all the Marvel movies coming out/coming up within the next year or two (Thor 2, Captain America 2, Iron Man 3, Avengers 2, new X-Men), D3 would be crazy to not try to capitalize on some of those other characters.
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    We're not *technically* limited by Dark Reign. It makes sense to utilize the story framing and overall flow of that arc though given that, ya know, it's part of the name of the game and all. icon_e_smile.gif
  • when will we get the new chapter? the prologue campaign is already finished days ago. the dark reign is one of my favorite saga, hilarious, fun and twisted.
    if there is a chance ultron saga gonna be available...wew, that's gonna be one hel of story and rooster list
  • when will we get the new chapter? the prologue campaign is already finished days ago. the dark reign is one of my favorite saga, hilarious, fun and twisted.
    if there is a chance ultron saga gonna be available...wew, that's gonna be one hel of story and rooster list

*cough* Avengers 2 movie *cough* *hack* *wheeze* icon_e_wink.gif
  • Just be patient Dark Reign is not even completed in the game