Free Bagman

Options
HeyoJayo
HeyoJayo Posts: 75
edited July 2016 in MPQ Character Discussion
With the new uses of beneficial countdown tiles (Mr. F, Cyclops, Iceman) along with a new wave of countdowns to prevent (Switch, Phoenix, new and improved IM40)

Anyone else think it might be time to give Bagman another look?
Not that he'd last long against a team of 4*, but could make for some fun new combos.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With his champ rewards? Oh yah, more bags pls!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Malcrof wrote:
    With his champ rewards? Oh yah, more bags pls!

What are his champ rewards? Apart from spiderman covers, I assume. I've sold quite a few bagman covers from LR last couple of weeks. Worth the iso?
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    OJSP wrote:
    thisone wrote:
    What are his champ rewards? Apart from spiderman covers, I assume. I've sold quite a few bagman covers from LR last couple of weeks. Worth the iso?
    A Legendary Token for lvl 144, instead of the usual 100 Hero Points.

Nice one, thanks.
  • Chacaplenga
    Options
    My question is - how do I get Bagman?
    I've been playing all the versus tournaments where there is a chance to get him for the last month, and never did.
    Also that dinossaur I find amusing...
    Instead, I get lots and lots of 2* characters, that I have already championed and maxed...
    How can I get those very different ones now? Wouldn't bother to buy them with some hero points or iso-8.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My question is - how do I get Bagman?
    I've been playing all the versus tournaments where there is a chance to get him for the last month, and never did.
    Also that dinossaur I find amusing...
    Instead, I get lots and lots of 2* characters, that I have already championed and maxed...
    How can I get those very different ones now? Wouldn't bother to buy them with some hero points or iso-8.
    You can only get Bag-man covers as random rewards in PvP fights. Devil Dinosaur is only available during the Anniversary week and as daily rewards when you have played a year.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bagman must be free because I haven't seen a cover of his in almost 2 weeks. I'm usually good for several a week, but he's been stuck at level 108 for a while now. What gives?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    They need to free all the joke characters. Why even have them if you it will take an impossible amount of time to cover them.