Improved card transparency.

Options
theBeard
theBeard Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
It would be extremely helpful if a few aspects of cards were much more transparent. For example, support cards would have an extra display number indicating their inital shield value, in and out of battle, basically you click on the card and it shows its value like it would an inherent ability such as haste or flying. Display casting cost of all supports and creatures, pretty sure creatures used to display this and it needs to return, at times it's detrimental in determining which creatures to control, especially when it comes to blue's bounce. Also add a display graveyard or a view last x amount of cards played, at times spells get cast rather quickly and it's pop up doesn't allow enough time to fully read the spell's text, so unless you've fully memorized every card, you aren't entirely sure what was just cast.

Comments

• Reaganstorme
    Reaganstorme Posts: 334 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    As a new player, I'd love to be able to see what cards have just been played by the AI.

Also, I'd love to know exactly how the Support Shields are calculated. Alternatively, displaying them on the card popup would be immensely useful, as would casting cost.

Putting casting cost in the top RHS corner would also bring the game closer in visual-style to the original paper cards.
  • Sinslayer5
    Sinslayer5 Posts: 45
    Options
    theBeard wrote:
    It would be extremely helpful if a few aspects of cards were much more transparent. For example, support cards would have an extra display number indicating their inital shield value, in and out of battle, basically you click on the card and it shows its value like it would an inherent ability such as haste or flying. Display casting cost of all supports and creatures, pretty sure creatures used to display this and it needs to return, at times it's detrimental in determining which creatures to control, especially when it comes to blue's bounce. Also add a display graveyard or a view last x amount of cards played, at times spells get cast rather quickly and it's pop up doesn't allow enough time to fully read the spell's text, so unless you've fully memorized every card, you aren't entirely sure what was just cast.
    As a new player, I'd love to be able to see what cards have just been played by the AI.

Also, I'd love to know exactly how the Support Shields are calculated. Alternatively, displaying them on the card popup would be immensely useful, as would casting cost.

Putting casting cost in the top RHS corner would also bring the game closer in visual-style to the original paper cards.
    +1 to both of these suggestions from each of these players. Displaying support shield value sounds like a no-brainer, and I would also like to at least see a "last card played" option for the AI deck (similar to the face-up top card of a graveyard from paper MtG). It would give greater insight into cards and combos that newer players have never seen before in-game.