Customer service?

The rockett
The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I need some advice from the forum group. I have an alliance mate that bought HP in a buyers club the other day. After buying this HP, the game froze up, yea I know a huge surprise. While trying to tap on his phone to get this going again, somehow he ended on the token screen and bought a 10 pack, which is NOT what he wanted to do. He contacted CS and they will not help him out and told him it's not the games fault. This is a pvp player and needs this HP for shields and he also plays on a budget, like most of the MPQ community. Since CS will not help him, he is extremely frustrated with this game. My question is, what should the next steps to be to escalate this issue to get resolved?
This had to of happen to others at some point. We all know that this game has some major bugs, especially right now, and to not help out when he doesn't buy 10 Packs seems a but outrageous. Any advise would be great.
Thanks
The Rockett
BattleCats PVP

Comments

• Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably just contest charges.

Or, I guess, make a thread about it on the forum. That brings enough attention because they don't want a bad rep.

Finally, someone will tell you to send a DM to Hi-Fi. He'll tell CS to pull their finger out and it'll finally get solved.

That seems to be the usual order of things for problems like this.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mawtful has the right idea. Just make sure he hasn't opened that 10-pack!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Chargeback as a last resort. Carries a risk of being sandboxed.

If he's opened the 10pk I think he's hosed.

I'd try pushing back to CS once, including a screen shot of the unopened 10pack, then try PMing D3.

Good luck.

You can't buy a 10 pack without opening it. I very much doubt CS can help unless they want to open the floodgates for everyone with buyer's remorse to ask for their hp back. No way for them to tell if he really did buy by accident and is only complaining because he got 10 Moonstones.