Thank You

fight4thedream
fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
The hour is late, and my eyes grow weary but by chance before retiring for the evening I checked my forum account and noticed I got a message. It was a simple request to work my mod magic to make the Events forum more useful for the community. A few clicks here and there and my work was done but looking over the threads I had just moved I realized that a much greater amount of effort was placed in organizing this information and I want to take this moment to thank those that have taken the time and made the effort to provide the community with information intended to help their fellow players.

Although people often think of the forum as a negative, toxic environment (spending too much time in the GD,eh? lol) there is plenty of useful information and there are many members glad to help if someone has a question. Unfortunately because of the late hour I don't think I will be able to mention them all of the top of my head so please do feel free to mention those my mind failed to recall as it prepare to heed slumber's call. But let us strike while the iron is hot and honor here the names of those who have selflessly done this forum a great service.

MPQ Tips and Guides
Northern Polarity
Colognoisseur
Dauthi
mags1587
yogi_
Mondo

MPQ Character Discussion
mischiefmaker
Pylgrim
Nonce_Equitar 2
Colognoisseur
Ebolamonkey84
And a special thank you to yogi_ who spent quite a bit of time re-organizing all the character threads one by one.

MPQ Events, Tournaments, and Missions (just realized their was missions in the title. Makes you wonder...)
jojeda654
Moon Roach
killerkoala
DeNappa
notamutant
j12601
Flare808
rainkingucd
Shikao
jffdougan
dearbluey

MPQ Alliances (although a lot of that information has moved to SSoLU)
TheUnwiseOne
Riggy
jimstarooney
mischiefmaker

MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
DayvBang
_DayWalker_

The FAQ Project
drcassino
Malcrof

Friendly challenge between gamers: Build yourself a Bag-Man!
Carnage_78

Deadpool Daily Quest Info Threads
ZootSax
an1979
bbf2
biryon
BlackBoltRocks
NMS
Sluggo
SnowcaTT

...and you

Thank you all for your contributions. It is very much appreciated.

Curses, the morning bird's song calls forth the sun! I must hurry! Please do not hesitate to let me know if someone has been overlooked. Also feel free to show some love to your fellow members here, even if it was just a humorous post that brightened your day. I would also like to thank Hi-Fi and Cthulhu lord of terror both of whom do their best to make sure the forum community's voice is heard. The forum is made up of its members; if you find it lacking, I suppose you must face two questions: What can you do about it and are you willing to do it? For those that are, thank you. We are all richer because of your efforts.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, great thanks are due to all who spend time creating and organizing all these threads for us. Thanks, a bunch, guys!

What is SSoLU for those not in the know?
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Yes thank you for all those who contributed to information on the forum. I use the guides quite a lot, especially the champion rewards and 4* ddq fights.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2016
    Definitely a big thank you to everyone who contributes like this. I'd also add shout-outs to an1979, bbf2, biryon, BlackBoltRocks, NMS & Sluggo, among others who've almost religiously updated the daily DDQ wave node matchup thread.

Edited to include BlackBoltRocks, Biryon & Sluggo, because I somehow forgot them yesterday. My bad...
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Yes, Thank you very much to those who have written helpful posts and to those who update many others. I know my understanding and knowledge if this game grew exponentially once I joined the forums.
  • Cascad
    Cascad Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Thank you very much for your work!
    Also i want to say thanks to Northern Polarity. The game is in English, but it has many players from Russia, his guide was translated to Russian language, because it was time when we had to choose right characters and right abilities.
    It helps a lot. Only from this guide we found out that red ability of Magneto 2* collect 25 AP and whole alliance start to rebuild it. Ofcourse it has description of ability, but it is not so clear for non-English speakers. icon_e_smile.gif
    Thanks everyone for your work!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cascad wrote:
    Only from this guide we found out that red ability of Magneto 2* collect 25 AP and whole alliance start to rebuild it. Ofcourse it has description of ability, but it is not so clear for non-English speakers. icon_e_smile.gif
    It wasn't so clear to English speakers either! I never would have learned it without these forums.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Everyone who has contributed to the various guides and polls and votes :

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    The first "S" prevents me from telling you...
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    rainkingucd has been doing a great job creating the PvE threads. I did them for a while, and I gotta say it's quite a bit of work getting all the details down.

Shikao, the original creator of the Character Compendium AND the Daily Rewards List.
    dearbluey, who maintained the DDQ threads back when 3*s were still being added.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    jojeda654 wrote:
    rainkingucd has been doing a great job creating the PvE threads. I did them for a while, and I gotta say it's quite a bit of work getting all the details down.

Shikao, the original creator of the Character Compendium AND the Daily Rewards List.
    dearbluey and his commentary - classic!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    jojeda654 wrote:

Yeah, I did the PVE threads for a while at one point, too. All the props to everybody who does so.

OP, can I assist you in any way with cleaning up the FAQ project?
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm highly critical of the mechanics and economy of this game, butnyes, a huge thank you to all the guys that provide so much information that really helps us in our game.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yes, great thanks are due to all who spend time creating and organizing all these threads for us. Thanks, a bunch, guys!

Well since I went rogue I suppose I can spill the beans: SSoLU is a clandestine organization that has the nefarious goal of dominating the leader boards of MPQ. You see those players with monstrous scores in PvP? Members of SSoLU. Those players that got an earlier start in a fresh bracket for PvE? Members of SSoLU. That little old lady who keeps checking her smart phone and going to the bathroom at church on Sunday morning? Member of SSoLU. They are everywhere and nowhere. They operate in the shadows using a top secret LINE of communication to oppress new players called Lambaste Invading Noobs Everywhere. Truly they are a force to be reckoned with.
    jffdougan wrote:
    Yeah, I did the PVE threads for a while at one point, too. All the props to everybody who does so.

OP, can I assist you in any way with cleaning up the FAQ project?

Yes, please! I will PM you. icon_e_smile.gif

And thank you to those who mentioned their fellow contributors. My apologies for the oversight; the OP has been updated to better reflect our community's contributors.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    This is a 1st,my name mentioned in a good light;)
    Thanks fight4thedream,even heartless souls like me its nice to get some appreciation once in a while.
    Happy hunting!
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards

I've checked your clearance level and you have been cleared for the following answer:

The "o" stands for "of".

Please continue rightthinking and rightacting and you may be cleared for additional information.
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    simonsez wrote:

Secret Society of LINE Users....? But I'm only guessing!
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Darknes21 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:

Secret Society of LINE Users....? But I'm only guessing!

My guess, too.
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    ...We're going to have do something about this...

Goes to fire up the SSoLU signal