What to lvl first - 3*

Options
danuutz
danuutz Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
Hi.

I got my 2* fav. heroes to champion rank (keeping Moonstone only for the rewards ... ) and now I want to start lvling my 3* chars. Any advice who to lvl first and what to ignore/remove from my current roster? I do play PvE more often than PvP since its easier for me to get more rewards if that helps.

Thank you.

http://i.imgur.com/Yycj14e.jpg

Comments

• Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nice job champing Classic Magneto. Versatile and deadly - very good character to have.

IM40 is a great one to pursue. Since his revamp he's top-tier. You can use his recharge ability to power other characters, or ride out the stun to use his own powers. He also pairs great with green nuke characters like Grey-suit Widow, 3* Thor or Kamala - it doesn't generate as much green as it does red or blue, but it still gets you several turns closer to a devastating AoE.

After that, if you can get more covers for them, I'd recommend Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Scarlet Witch, and Black Panther (in that order). They're all top-tier characters with a mix of colors that generally complement your frontline choice.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    right now I think the one worth iso at the moment is hood. he's a great support character that really help with ap control. your hood blue is at 5 covers and that is his main utility. I'd take him up to level 94 and plug him into playing with your 2s and he works well with mags. I wouldn't push them high yet - you don't want him tanking much. but he'd really help give some other options with your 2s. mnmags/storm with hood is solid (but a little light on health). cmags/thor (either)/hood is solid. axw/daken/hood - solid. ares/obw/hood (not very sustainable, but tons of ap control). you get the picture.
  • danuutz
    danuutz Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Classic Magneto was indeed a good choice to upgrade, helps me a lot on PvE/PvP events. Even though i have more covers on other heroes, the ones I'm interested in lvling up are: Iron Fist, Black Panther, Cyclops, IM40, Loki and maybe Hood. Not sure what to do with others like: Colossus, Daredevil, Doom, Punisher, Beast wich I use only if all my others are dead icon_e_smile.gif), not sure if they get better once I lvl them up and if its worth it.