New Game Mode needed!

westnyy2
westnyy2 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
We keep getting character after character and now this VIP program that a lot are on the fence about. PLEASE, PLEASE start working on a new game mode. This game is very stale to a lot of vets but it's hard to walk away from based on the amount of time and $$ many have put in.

Many great ideas have been shared on this forum from Alliance vs Alliance to background season challenges (ex. win 10 matches this season with Squirrel Girl on your team) to survivor mode.

I'm asking if we can get all these great ideas in to 1 spot and rank them by which we want most to that we may present it to Devs. I would love to see the Puzzle get put back into MPQ.

I believe Dream had a great post with a lot of ideas but I couldn't find it.

Comments

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm very excited that they have gotten their PVE tests nearly dialed in, and VIP in, and CP in, and LT's in, and Champions in....

Now they'll have time to work on something many have been asking to have for at least 18 months, new game modes!

Edit - the main ideas I've wished for is split PVP (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41379), 4* essentials and 4*'s are rewarded to individuals and alliances like 3*'s are now, and 5*'s are banned in 3* essential PVP.

PVE: I've also been hoping for progression only PVE, as well as the "character" PVE's like Cho and Ant-Man had.

I've ALSO been begging for 4* daily DDQ for over a year. https://www.d3go.com/forums/viewtopic.p ... 0&p=512283

Another thing that would be great is if you got bonus ISO for using different characters each day, or some sort of play-style that encouraged you to use all the 3*/4*'s that are sitting on your bench, forever unused.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just made a new thread about having a new prologue type story mode, which would be super easy to do. Just new animation com I nations and dialogue for battles on remapped DR chapters.

Of course it got moved to suggestions where every topic about the game other than self-congratulatory threads about championing a certain go.
  • SolidQ
    SolidQ Posts: 247 Tile Toppler
    Yes! This game needed new game mode, What new they add for 2,5+ years? DDQ, Boss battle, Waves(which mostly annoying) and that's all icon_evil.gif

Where Season PVE? with Just progress rewards icon_question.gif
  • billsrule7
    billsrule7 Posts: 46
    I agree 100% with the OP. I have been putting more time into Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, and I am impressed by the new challenges and content that they are putting out. It feels so different than MPQ right now. I want to keep playing MPQ because for me Marvel > Star Wars. Devs, even if it is just hints of what is to come, please let us know!

IGN: Foster
  • TML
    TML Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    I would love some sort of "Achievement" mode, i.e. "Win without taking damage", "Win in five turns or less", "Match damage only", "Only characters with black hair", anything to make it more "puzzle-y". The harder the challenge the bigger the reward. I love the DDQ4 challenges when I actually have a player to do one, it makes you think. More thinking please!
  • tizian2015
    tizian2015 Posts: 194 Tile Toppler
    The big problem is, that we all play the same content, with the same rewards, just scaled. I agree to the OP.
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm still waiting for "endless wave mode" that just scales higher and higher with each wave until you lose. I'd play the **** out of that.