Simulator Bug?

pheregas
pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I believe MPQ is suffering from a huge bug.

Simulator seems to be back after just shy of three weeks since its last completion.

Did a dev fall asleep at the keyboard?

I know there's not a ton of PVE events, but repeating content this frequently is inexcusable.

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    I believe MPQ is suffering from a huge bug.

Simulator seems to be back after just shy of three weeks since its last completion.

Did a dev fall asleep at the keyboard?

I know there's not a ton of PVE events, but repeating content this frequently is inexcusable.
    There aren't that many Three-day events to choose from. There's the Simulator, the various Heroics and I suppose Gauntlet would fit too. I don't know if the boss battles would Count. Oh, and Webbed Wonder, but that can't run outside of Duck Season.
    I hope they have actually changed the battles in the Simulator this time though. They've had the same nodes ever since the second anniversary at least...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Simulator's actually one of my favorite events, as you get to fight people who are not Dark Avengers. Yay!!

They should add in more story events. But I think it's a lot of work for them to do that...
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm 100% down with any event where I:

A) Don't have to fight MoonDakeBullNaut over and over

B) Get a dope-**** 2k ISO reward on the last node of every sub

Bring on the Simulator, says I.
  • Lboogie
    Lboogie Posts: 55
    Yup I'm all for it again....however when my roster was a wee little one this event was murder. After drinking milk my roster loves this event....and the bonus iso node is awesome. Plus iso 8 brotherhood comin next....double iso again hopefully. ...please lol
  • Quebbster
    Lboogie wrote:
    Yup I'm all for it again....however when my roster was a wee little one this event was murder. After drinking milk my roster loves this event....and the bonus iso node is awesome. Plus iso 8 brotherhood comin next....double iso again hopefully. ...please lol
    The next event is Unstable ISO-8 (4 days), not ISO-8 Brotherhood (7 days).
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    Lboogie wrote:
    The next event is Unstable ISO-8 (4 days), not ISO-8 Brotherhood (7 days).

someone on my line was saying this too, but it wasn't the same event and there is no reason to think that just because it was double ISO last time it will be again this time. Like no way in tiny-kitty
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    What was the last new event (not including the boss battles) to come out?
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards

Duck Season, I guess? I know it was run as a release event but I think we can probably safely assume it will re-run at some point.
  • Quebbster
    Jarvind wrote:

Duck Season, I guess? I know it was run as a release event but I think we can probably safely assume it will re-run at some point.
    Yup, Webbed Wonder. Before that it was Hearts of Darkness and Amadeus Inferno.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

Didn't Venom PVE come out after these?
  • Quebbster
    dokiy wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Jarvind wrote:

Didn't Venom PVE come out after these?
    Right you are, Venombomb was after the hell trip.
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, guys. I couldn't remember.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    And before that, EOTS? Around 1.5 years ago?
  • Quebbster
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Yeah, there was a period of around... 11 months?... With no new story events. EoTS premiered during Christmas, Hearts of Darkness in November I think.
  • Quebbster
    OJSP wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Yeah, there was a period of around... 11 months?... With no new story events. EoTS premiered during Christmas, Hearts of Darkness in November I think.
    It depends on what we define as "Story", we did get Ultron, Growth Industry and Galactus Hungers in between.
    I don't consider boss battles story events, which is why I used that term instead of PvE. No dialogue = not a story event. It's not a clear cut definition though...