Should I softcap Punisher Max or champion Ghost Rider?

Options
Quebbster
Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in Roster and Level Help
As the title line says, I am having some doubts about how to progress my roster. I'm basically choosing between softcapping my Punisher Max (3/5/3, so I can take him to level 229) and maxing and championing my Ghost Rider.
Punisher is boosted next week and looks to be dang good unleveled, so I feel I would probably get a lot of mileage out of him. On the other hand, I have two Ghost Rider covers in my queue, and it might be difficult to get enough ISO to champ him if I softcap Punisher now. I Think I'd need to earn around 300 K Iso in around 10 Days - not impossible perhaps, but at least very difficult.
Opinions and observations are welcome. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't think 229 Punisher is going to make your climb any easier. Assuming you don't need to level any of the other top tier 4s, my vote is for Ghost Rider.
  • Quebbster
    Options
    Hendross wrote:
    I don't think 229 Punisher is going to make your climb any easier. Assuming you don't need to level any of the other top tier 4s, my vote is for Ghost Rider.
    I have all the top tier fourstars championed already, and I'll probably use Deadpool (who is also boosted) and OML for PvP climbing. I was mostly eyeing Punisher for PvE purposes, maybe I should have clarified that.
    Thanks for the input!
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So what did you end up doing? And has Double Iso from Peggy's event changed anything?

If it up to me, I would've parked Punisher at 170 for DDQ, and then champed GR if there was time.
    Right now, I've got a black cover in my queue, so I can champ him in time, I can respec from 5/5/3.

But then I've also got a spare Kingpin cover, and I tend to get those quite often...
  • Quebbster
    Options
    I decided to softcap Punisher today to help out in Unstable ISO. Haven't quite gotten the hang of using him, but he seems promising.