How to make token draws better

kaepamerica7
kaepamerica7 Posts: 85
I'm not sure if this idea has been purposed before but I think it would make receiving covers from tokens 100% better and its so simple. Instead of drawing certain colors/powers, a character cover is drawn and can be put into any power up to 5.........Thoughts?

Comments

• jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    been mentioned on here 100 times. apparently the devs dont want to implement it. would help the players out too much.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    As jredd said, it's been mentioned plenty of times. I still don't think it does enough. You're still going to be mostly drawing 2*s from everything but LTs.

I'd prefer to see the odds change. Matchmaking and scaling are adjusted based on your roster, draw rates should be too. We've all heard the stories of newer players pulling a 5* and it messing up the game for them. Meanwhile, long term players are still pulling Moonstones. The game has entered 5*land and they're restricting 4*s like there aren't near 40 of them. I think fewer people would complain about the influx of newer characters if we could cover them in a decent time frame.

And before anyone says it, yes I know iso would still be the limiting factor even with this change, but I think that should also increase based on your roster. However, that's another topic.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    put a bird on it
  • Uthgarprime
    Uthgarprime Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    You need to understand that the devs think 4*'s and ISO are the equivalent to an ounce of gold. even though they cost the company exactly 0 dollars. So they will do nothing that makes them easier to obtain. heaven forbid you max a 4* with ease. that is punishable by death here.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    What's this? Are you insane? That will lead to the game being far too fun. No, we won't be having any of it.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    HxiiiK wrote:
    What's this? Are you insane? That will lead to the game being far too fun. No, we won't be having any of it.

Well, we no longer get a guaranteed character in 10-packs because it wasn't fun for us to know 1/10 of what we were pulling.