What If: The Ultimate Random Power

Options
MPQ_Daywalker
MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2016 in Speculation and Concepts
All these powers that do random things -- randomly attack an enemy (like Moon Knight's apparently bugged green), stun enemies (Spider-Gwen's purple, 5* Spidey's green), or completely change a power (Moon Knight's purple), got me thinking... what if they took the randomness to the extreme?

Fantastic_Four_48.jpg
The Watcher (Uatu)
5 Star Rarity (Epic)

What If? - blacktile.png Passive
At the beginning of each battle, Uatu the Watcher evaluates all possible outcomes and instantly downs all members of either the enemy team or your team.

Want to hit 1000 in the Vs.? Stuck on a node in The Gauntlet? Need to take on a Deadly node for that remaining Command Point that just won't drop? Take your level 255 The Watcher (no reason to ever level him), team him up with two disposable characters and start a match. In just a few seconds, you have a 50/50 shot at winning any battle... as well as a 50% chance of losing that battle (leaving you with three downed characters).

Put your fate in the hands of Uatu (and RNGesus).

This post is meant as satire and not to be taken seriously. Thank you for reading the fine print.

Comments

• Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dat fine print, tho
  • Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was so on board with this new character until I read the fine print. Guess I'll take down the Kickstarter campaign to pay our way to a new character...