Forum topic deleted?

HxiiiK
HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
Where do we go to find out why the heck our forum topic gets deleted?

Quite frankly my discussion earlier today of the new vip was made rather light heartedly, to poke fun at the draw I got. It was in no way a complaint thread. Why was it deleted?

Comments

• Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Many are not deleted. If it was moved to a new forum, or removed completely due to a violation of forum rules, you would have received a PM from the person who performed the action. If it was identical to other threads (as many VIP threads are right now with the bugs and suggestions) it was most likely merged into an existing thread in the proper forum. Those threads usually will not have a PM sent, as it would be difficult to contact every person who has posted in the multitude of threads merged.

Hope this helps.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    There's a View Your Posts link that can help you find where your post went. (it's at the top of the screen in mobile view)
  • HxiiiK
    Malcrof wrote:
    Many are not deleted. If it was moved to a new forum, or removed completely due to a violation of forum rules, you would have received a PM from the person who performed the action. If it was identical to other threads (as many VIP threads are right now with the bugs and suggestions) it was most likely merged into an existing thread in the proper forum. Those threads usually will not have a PM sent, as it would be difficult to contact every person who has posted in the multitude of threads merged.

Hope this helps.
    There's a View Your Posts link that can help you find where your post went. (it's at the top of the screen in mobile view)

See, that's the problem, I checked the "View Your Posts" link at the top and it's just completely gone. I even tried searching keywords and it's nowhere to be found. My latest post was the one on the day before it. No messages, no explanation, just gone

Case in point, when checking my posts, it appears as below, note the difference between the post before this thread and this thread, 4 days. The earlier one was before VIP went online and then this query thread.
    woFuWGU.png?1
  • HxiiiK
    OJSP wrote:
    HxiiiK wrote:
    See, that's the problem, I checked the "View Your Posts" link at the top and it's just completely gone. I even tried searching keywords and it's nowhere to be found. My latest post was the one on the day before it. No messages, no explanation, just gone
    I know which post you meant (the one with the Red Falcap image attached) and I wanted to share my opinion earlier after I read Malcrof's explanation. I tried the search function too and couldn't find it after I read your first post in this thread. I decided to wait for you to reply first.

I think perhaps an Admin deleted the topic (maybe another Mod, but it's probably unlikely), because it's probably not going to create a positive discussion with all the problems that the VIP system is currently having. Just my guess.

Definitely not. Might as well not name it VIP, just change it to "Hahaha moron we took your money now suck it" mode. I seem to get the shaft immediately after showing what little support I have left for the game.

My suspicion is that my attempt at humour obviously flew way over someone's head, and got treated as something incendiary, hence deleted. But not having an explanation whatsoever is quite the opposite of appreciation towards showing some form of support towards the game. I wish I screengrabbed the thread for further proof, but unfortunately I didnt.

In any case, I guess I know where my money is NOT going to after this month.
  • HxiiiK
    Just to check, am I ever going to get an answer?

Or is this one of those, you need to just forget it and move on kind of deals?