Reverse R103

Druss
Druss Posts: 368 Mover and Shaker
Really?

Releasing a patch this buggy?

- Animations all screwed up
- Locked out boards leading to forced retreats
- Double damage dealt by AI on powers (Moonstone etc)
- Stuttering interface
- After 1 battle in LR's I get message "nothing available" - have to go to roster then back out to continue.
- Critical boosts (must be a bug for these still to be considered a prize?)

To name but a few!

This is the only game that I have ever played that gets more buggy the longer I play. Game was in better shape 6 months ago, even better a year ago.

Production values going down the toilet. Is this a sign that the game will soon follow?

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have to agree that the state of the game is really buggy.

Now when you are firing a power that will kill somebody, you get the UI signs before you even fire the power. You have the animations for the power and then there is like a sleep or something and then everything continues. That of course on top of the super slow countdown placement is making the game harder everyday. Every fight is like a 1min longer than before
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hoping that animation delay is a feature test - where we can turn off animations shortly!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Some of these bugs have been around longer than 103. Understandably, they have a lot of things they'd prefer to work on and I hope they will be fun additions to the game.

But you'd have to say if you started today with this many bugs, would you be as hooked? Personally, I'd have no objections to them taking mpq offline for a few days after season ends to do some much needed maintenance to the game.