Missing Boost - I feel incomplete

I've been stuck with 16/17 boosts for a long time. Apparently I'm missing the "Doombot" boost or whatever it is called. The problem is that I can't seem to find out where it drops and I'm getting annoyed.

Since the only doombots around are in the H.A.M.M.E.R. Chapter, I'm guessing that maybe they are now part of the tutorial and given to new players to show them the boosting system.

I would like to know if they are "tutorial exclusive" or if I have just having a really, really, reeeeaaaaalllllyyyyyyy, bad run of luck getting them. I can't even begin to count how many H.A.M.M.E.R. battles that I have done grinding ISO-8 and not found them.

If this is "tutorial exclusive" - is there any way that you (D3P) can fix this and make it avaiable to pre-tutorial fix players? I'm about 95% done with all of the Prologue drops and sitting on 16/17 boosts...

IceIX, please be the Dorothy to my Jerry Maguire... "you [can] complete me"

Comments

• You are just having just bad luck. They dropped for me after and outside the Prologue, but only 3 times so far. Just keep trying and hope for the best icon_e_wink.gif
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,312 Site Admin
    Shikao is correct, just poor luck. Afraid that there's not much I can do about the RNG God(s) deciding that you must be smote with poor rolls on a drop. icon_e_sad.gif
  • well, it's not so useful right now. doom bots is not a threat so that u need to use boost for it. maybe in next story arc, tht's why its drop rate is lower than the others