Sharing 3* character rewards ever happened to anyone?

like1tiger
like1tiger Posts: 76 Match Maker
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hi All

I opened an OSCORP Heroic token yesterday and pulled a Blue beast. It then popped up with the share rewards with friends or keep and discard the extras like normal Facebook gifts.
I was extremely surprised so of course i shared it and now im assuming 3 Facebook friend all got a blue beast cover as well
Has anyone seen this before?
I have seen it with one star covers but never imagined you could share 3* covers

It was a very nice surprise and its a worthwhile reward to share for sure. I asked all my alliance mates and they had never seen it before.

So has anyone given or received a 3* cover before as a gift?

Comments

• Garison
    Garison Posts: 15 Just Dropped In
    I swear that I had this happen to me last summer pulling KK cover from a token. I didn't have my account linked to FB at that time so I cancelled it. But I don't recall ever seeing that happen since. So I figured I must have dreamt that or something. Lol Seems pretty rare, right?
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a display bug, no actual sharing occurs.

There's a really old thread about it.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's been reported on the forums before.
    Apparently the friends only receive an amount of ISO (maybe limited to 250? 200?) and not a copy of the cover.
  • like1tiger
    well that sucks. It would be an amazing thing if it rarely happened but had a chance to happen
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    like1tiger wrote:
    well that sucks. It would be an amazing thing if it rarely happened but had a chance to happen

Inflicting a Beast cover on your friends isn't an amazing thing. It's abuse. Shameful shameful abuse.
  • SnagglePuss
    SnagglePuss Posts: 702 Critical Contributor
    like1tiger wrote:

Coming to VIP v2, boost 3* cover sharing by 5%
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used to sometimes send EOTS Event tokens to fb friends... but all they received was plain tokens.
  • like1tiger
    Eddiemon wrote:
    like1tiger wrote:

Inflicting a Beast cover on your friends isn't an amazing thing. It's abuse. Shameful shameful abuse.

Well my beast just gave me a Jean Gray cover so i will have to disagree there icon_e_smile.gif
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I have never sent a 3* cover before.

The best I have sent was 50 hero points. But I am not sure if the recipients actually got it...