Take old 4 stars out of 25 LT tokens

smkspy
smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
So you guys take the old 5 stars out and move them to the classic token, but you don't take all those early 4 stars out. I mean, if I'm spending 5 extra cp points for the latest, shouldn't also apply to four stars.

Nothing more deflating than getting a Mr. F, IW, Star Lord, or Elektra from supposedly the best token the game has to offer.

Things like this is why I don't get mad at people that find some way to skirt the system and get better rewards.

Comments

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agreed. "Latest" should be latest for 4*s too. Leave them all in the 20cp tokens, put the 20 most recent in Latest. Done.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cue complaints from people that only want new 4*s and old 5*s.
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    So why would (well mid-lvl to late players) only want 4*'s, when at that time they probably want to start collecting 5*s?

So for 25CP/Leg Token (from DPD), trade out the oldest 4*'s and double the latest 4*'s % earned rate. (or whatever # of 4*s...)

I'd go for that.
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    I think your idea would compliment what i suggested about a couple of weeks ago. See this: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=45111

a 15cp legendary with the old 4* would work for me. A good compromise for both worlds.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, I do want the old 4 stars also, but if I'm buying a premium token then it should eliminate me getting the oldest of tthose characters.

I just don't get the logic in removing "old" 5 stars from the token at all. People still want them so having their odds in 25 TK should be just as much a chance as IW or Mr. F.

I wouldn't mind it so much if we were given the option but the game saddles with the 25 LT, which means the chanced for the newest 5 stars and every 4 stars, but none of the other 5 stars. I would like to get a phoenix or oml from the 25 LT way more than elektra or starlord.

And 15 only 4 star token sounds wonderful.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Mr Fantastic is not even one year old yet. Where do you draw the line between new and old?
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Yeah, why not...
    Funny fact: I have 10 colors for Gwen but only 4 for Kingpin - all from LTs icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • illusionist_KA
    illusionist_KA Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Mr Fantastic is not even one year old yet. Where do you draw the line between new and old?

The best way to solve it for me, would be taking on the percentages. So i would drop the first 5 to 10 4* and keep the latest after that number. We are almost at 40 4*. so dropping the first 20% sounds fair.
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Except with champions old 4* may benefit some of us better than the new, the only reason I would agree with this is because it would make it cheaper to level my champions.