LR timing change or a bug?

udonomefoo
udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
It's currently 12:14, the LR should have started 14 minutes ago, but mine says it starts in 1 minute. I had this a couple times last week and if I force close the app and restart it, the LR shows up as already started, but I get no seeds.

Anybody else seeing this? Got a workaround?

Comments

• TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    did you try going to story tab and then back to versus? sometimes that works for me. my only other suggestion is to watch the real clock and check in in the minutes leading up to it flipping. if theres a discrepancy you'll have a little time to restart the app.
  • udonomefoo
    TxMoose wrote:
    did you try going to story tab and then back to versus? sometimes that works for me. my only other suggestion is to watch the real clock and check in in the minutes leading up to it flipping. if theres a discrepancy you'll have a little time to restart the app.

Yeah, I tried going to other tabs, into my roster and even pulling a couple tokens, didn't change anything.

I joined the moment it "opened" for me and the leader already had 284. I got three seeds, so I'll at least get to 101. icon_rolleyes.gif

So now instead of setting an alarm for one minute before it starts I'll set one for 2 minutes before and force close.

I'm in a position right now where it would be the perfect time to drop in some cash to support the game. I need lots of 2*s so I can buy 40 packs without getting mad about all the junk pulls, but I just can't justify it right now with all the bugs in this game and the bugs are multiplying much faster than they're getting squished. icon_e_confused.gif
  • udonomefoo
    SO. WEIRD.

I checked with 15 mins to go and my timer was right: 15 mins. Checked back with one minute to go: 7 minutes.
    -What-meme-12129.jpg

Force close & restart and then it's back on track.

Iphone 6s if anyone cares.
  • alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    I've had that bug occasionally... I found if you don't force restart (and instead wait for the "wrong" timer), you still get 3 seed teams...
  • udonomefoo
    Just opened the game at 10:43, LR started 43 mins ago and mine starts in... 7 minutes. icon_lol.gif

Alright then. I guess if the game wants to make sure I get 3 seeds no matter when I join I shouldn't complain.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    wow, I've had that bug before (maybe once or twice), but that would drive me nuts to have it that frequently.