My VIP requests

cliffmancliff
cliffmancliff Posts: 41
So that they aren't missed at the bottom of the chain, a few suggestions I have are:
    At least one free Roster slot per month. I probably won't go VIP unless Roster Slots are given. Shelling out 1000HP every two weeks for a new character I'm not "emotionally" attached to, but know I'll have to have for essentials, is burning me out, and I'm down to two champed 2*s. I don't have any slots to cannibalize.
    Double ISO. I can't get it fast enough, even if I forego enjoying books, other video games, Netflix, and social interaction.
    This would be better as a part of general gameplay, but it would be great if the essential node system was regeared away from "star" requirements to just character-specific nodes, i.e., a JG node, a Captain Marvel node, and a Magneto node. This would help with roster slots, as I wouldn't have to juggle required 2-star single covered characters between events, and feels more character-universe-organic. If someone wanted to use a theoretical 5* Storm on an essential node, blasting it away, good for them on the easy rewards of their work, whereas 2* Storm could still beat it as it is now.

Thank you for the fun you've given me. icon_e_smile.gif

Comments

• firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
      Double ISO. I can't get it fast enough, even if I forego enjoying books, other video games, Netflix, and social interaction.

To me, this part sounds like a complete nightmare. I should clarify. First, the flow ISO is far too low. But, paying for a reasonable amount moves the game out of pay to win and into the border of pay to even play. Sounds skeevy.

Second, and more importantly, you would be buying an obligation. I'd feel like I'd have to spend every waking moment of my VIP time grinding, trying to clear every scrap of ISO on the table, lest I waste my purchase. After that fifteen clear PvE test, I know nothing would drive me away faster, and leave me more disgusted that a month of insane grind.
  • After that fifteen clear PvE test, I know nothing would drive me away faster, and leave me more disgusted that a month of insane grind.[/quote]

Ditto that. Don't want to play thinking about that.