would you be more inclined to spend money if?

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
instead of receiving specific colour covers, you received character coins/tokens that you could apply to any colour?

still random. no wasted covers.

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    I totally agree. Now that it is very expensive to buy individual covers, it is really hard to get the final cover you need to max some chars (specially for 5s is REALLY ANNOYING). So getting chars instead of colors would help A LOT

The other big one is iso influx. There is a lot of chars I would like to use, but I can't because I don't have enough iso to level (specially for 4s is really impossible to keep up with new releases).
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would be inclined to spend money if new gameplay modes were added. I know D3 have daily operational running costs but seriously why isn't any income invested into new gameplay features?
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nope. It would be a bit improved, but it still wouldn't be worth my ten bucks. Paying that for two thirteenths of a character, even with no randomness whatsoever, is a bad deal. A single character shouldn't be $100. For that, I'll get Doom and Overwatch, not an unleveled Drax. The game has to be competitive with other games, not just a good deal only in comparison to their own astoundingly bad ones.
  • veny
    veny Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    If it was worth it...
    Averagy monthly salary is not something i would like to invest in maxing out one 4* cover...
    Dunno about US, but prices are horrible. They are outdated and reflect game that exists no more... game with 2*s and 3*s covers.
    Turning 4*s in common character significantly decreased purchased ISO value.

This game simply miss some system, that would reflect players need for both paying and free players.
    1% passive bonus to ISO (gained from nodes and purchases) per 1 day played would make ISO economy way better for everyone.
  • JamieMaloney80
    JamieMaloney80 Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    If they add Nightcrawler to the game I'll start spending money.