Moon Knight - Green power misses

emargee
emargee Posts: 3
Just playing around with MoonKnight icon_moonknight.png and using his Green power (Moonsilver Blades).

It says 'Deals X damage to a random enemy' but I am finding if there is only one enemy left then sometimes it misses (animation plays but no damage registered on the enemy) I hope this is a bug icon_e_wink.gif
The power is expensive (12AP) so it seems crazy that it could be designed to miss completely if there are less than 3 enemies.

Anyone else seeing this ?

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is almost hilarious, because the general reaction to this skill was "well, if you use it later in the match when some enemies are downed, it will become more predictable."

This just has to be a bug.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    I *hope* this is just another of the damage display bugs we've been seeing all over, and that it's just that the big red numbers aren't showing up. If it legit misses and deals no damage, that's a sad, sad bug.
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I had the same thing happen. One enemy left, used Moon Knight's green, and it had no effect on their health. I have to assume that targeting a downed enemy is not the intended effect.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    yay testing!
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Same for me. Hope this is not intended.
  • Dragindeth
    Dragindeth Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    I experienced the exact same thing. My thinking is the ability is targeting downed enemies.
  • PorkBelly
    PorkBelly Posts: 533 Critical Contributor
    Did we ever get a response to this?

He's cool but if this is intended, he'll be a lower priority for ISO.
  • CrookedKnight
    CrookedKnight Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Randomly targeted stuns never "miss" by focusing on downed enemies, so I'm reasonably hopeful this actually is a bug.