Looking for alliance to join

edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Daily player here, mpq name is eddu, now that the alliance tournaments are starting to roll I'm looking for a strong alliance to join.

At the moment I'm in the alliance blitzmia with some friends, but they're more casual players and I want to join a stronger team, you can check my team there, my stronger hero is a lvl125hulk, right now I have 65k iso that I'm going to pump on my lvl102 patches, also have lvl102's IM40 and punisher

Comments

• radiopyradiopy Age Unconfirmed Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    I'd be willing to start one if you want to join it. I, too, would rather join an alliance, however. Daily, day 124 or so, etc.
    Just created a new alliance - MisfitRightIn (all one word). Old, but we're not that old; young, but we're not that bold.
  • Wow your alliance filled up pretty quick, let me know if you decide to open more roster spots
  • radiopy wrote:
    Just created a new alliance - MisfitRightIn (all one word). Old, but we're not that old; young, but we're not that bold.

Wow your alliance filled up pretty quick, let me know if you decide to open more roster spots
    I think we're adding a spot. If not, I'll boot one of the members that didn't reach out to me on the forum. If a spot isn't open in 15 minutes, let me know.
    Alright, it's open.
  • radiopy wrote:
    Alright, it's open.

Still have room? I'm looking too.