Question about PVE scaling

Vincenzo
Vincenzo Posts: 3
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
I posted this over on Reddit but I figured I would get more responses over here.

I may just be completely mistaken, but I don't remember scaling changing during the sub-event. I was fighting the node "Ares" in the hunt last night and the levels were 258/259/259 for the enimies. After I finished the node I looked again and the levels changed and went up to 276/277/277. I'm not sure if the other nodes went up also as I wasn't paying attention to their levels. They didn't go up after I did this morning's run.

Also, is community scaling still a thing? My gf and are in the same slice but in different brackets. The levels for her Ares node is around 194 or so. What I find odd is that her scaling should be higher than mine not lower , as far as I understand how it works. Her top 3 are all lev 255 5; SS 3 powers, OML 2 powers, and GG 1 power. Mine are also 3 lev 255 5; GG 2 powers, SS 1 power, OML 1 power. The only other thing I can think of that might be causing scaling differences is our brackets are different. Our scores for the sub are within 100 points of each other. She is in 100th place with 20k points and first place in her bracket is at 25k. Whereas I am in 15th at 20k with 1st at 24k.

just to verify it wasn't due to boosted chars, after my 3 5* the next highest char is 2cap max champ at 220 followed by Hawkeye at 212 and mohawk at 180. I just looked at hers and she has mohawk currently at 262 followed by 2 5* for the top 3. Granted she just maxxed her mohawk today. She put around 35k ISO into today so her level was probably around 150ish pre boost before that. Not sure what that works out to boosted.

I just finished clearing that node again and it raised the enemy levels up to 289.

Comments

• Cycocivic
    Cycocivic Posts: 19
    I found my scaling to do the exact thing like yours. We even have the same scale level. I was checking through all the nodes so i knew which order to finish them. The last node"Ares" was 255 then i cleared the 5 other nodes(essential were finished prior to checking). I started the ares node and it was at 277. Now i plan to do the hard ones first.