Oops! I chose the wrong shard.

mpqr7
mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Have you ever accidentally hit the wrong shard button? And then you're screwed for the entire event?

I would love a "whoops!" button that you can use to exit out of your shard. It could cost HP and would delete all your progress.

For me, I do S4 for pvp and S2 for pve. But for this current pvp, I accidentally hit S2, so now I probably won't get my normal 1300 points, due to S2 being so dry. I wish I could have backed out and gone to S4 for pvp as usual.

You can even make it for an hour only from when you started that event, if you're afraid of some sort of abuse.

And yes, I should have chosen the correct shard. But mistakes happen sometimes, especially when I play when I'm tired.

Comments

• BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    This would being new meaning to "bracket shopping"
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've done it. Honestly, it's not that big a deal unless it's a new character introduction - look at it as learning if there's a real difference between your normal shard and this one. icon_e_smile.gif

And the one time I did it was a new character introduction. It did in fact suck, but I figured at worst I would lose one cover, so whatever. Remember, you can always take it easy.

A "whoops" button would be nice, sure, but it would definitely be easy to abuse.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I really just want it for PVP. There's no bracket shopping for PVP. Everyone knows that s4 is high score, s2 is high placement/low score, and I don't know the other three, but you get it, they don't change.

So I will always choose S4, unless I make a mistake like I did that time.

No need to an oops button for PVE, just for PVP.