heroes vs villains

jdoe893
jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
this shouldve been posted in the suggestions section but i thought of posting it here first

i have been thinking about this affiliation thingy and came up with an idea about a special pve or pvp or off season

how about making a heroes only against villains only vice versa

and to make things interesting perhaps when you use all heroes team your team heals faster or when you use all villain team your team will get a damage boost for 10%

do you guys have any idea about this affiliation thing?lets hear them out

Comments

• BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    It would be nice if some character(s) offered a bonus for Villain teammates or extra effects against Heroes. There's no love out there for the bad guys right now.
  • jdoe893
    jdoe893 Posts: 127 Tile Toppler
    BearVenger wrote:
    It would be nice if some character(s) offered a bonus for Villain teammates or extra effects against Heroes. There's no love out there for the bad guys right now.
    yeah,some of them used to be good guy once
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    They started the affiliations for civil war. Since they created more affiliations it would be safe to assume they want to do something else with them. Now when they actually implement the idea is a whole nother issue all together.
    We already have a lot of team PVP. children of Atom, nefarious for, avengers, black vortex, bop. I don't know if there will be a new PVP team buff between now and anniversary though. Summer is usually fairly quiet for new content with anniversary week coming in the near future and they will be getting set up for that.
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Affiliations are probably going to matter more for new characters. Expands the design space since they want to churn out a new character every 2 weeks icon_neutral.gif