First max-covered 4*

BlackBoltRocks
BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
edited June 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
So. On day 908 of this game, which I have never spent a single cent on and play quite casually, i have finally achieved a somewhat significant milestone. That's right: my first fully-covered 4*.

rcqy4m.jpg
n66opf.jpg

A couple of weeks ago my Elektra was sitting pretty at 3/2/4. I somehow finished in the top 5 for a recent PvE that had her as the 4* prize; got her purple and black to make her 4/3/4. I also pulled her red from a Latest LT to max Ballet of Death. And 15 mins ago, i finished 1st in my Red Shift slice with 658 points to get her purple cover.

Currently have 500k iso; i need 335k to max her to 270, and i will celebrate by doing just that*. Plus i can respec her to 5 black.

If not for RNG though, she would not be my first fully-covered; Xverine currently sits at 9/4/1, Thorrina is at 7/5/2, IW at 3/6/4. Oh well.

I'm sure very few, if any, people here took as long as me to reach their first 13-cover 4*. When did you reach yours?

*no i won't. If i do get a 14th Elektra cover though...

Comments

• Redrobot30
    Redrobot30 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Congratulations!

I'm currently on day 505 with about 3-4 4*s fully carded. I haven't maxed them yet because of the need to save up Iso, but either way I will have my first Championed 4* on day 520 when I will get another Thoress card. With all my 3*s Champed already the 4* transition is staring me right in the face and telling me good luck on earning the Iso needed to Champ more.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Congratulations
    That's 2 years 178 days in total.
    Btw will you be joining in with the VIP Subscription service?

healthpack.png Peace out healthpack.png