mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
Reset Prologue
Double ISO
15 health packs

... New Content ...?

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    I don't like the idea of paying for new content, but I can get behind the other suggestions.
  • Pylgrim
    Pylgrim Posts: 2,328 Chairperson of the Boards
    +5 Health packs is good indeed. What about being able to re-spec characters even if they are not championed? Also since purchases now give rewards for your alliance so should VIP purchases. What about VIP players contributing an additional 100 Iso to the alliance daily resupply? That's a definite win-win for players and D3, as it encourages group mentality.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    Pylgrim wrote:
    +5 Health packs is good indeed. What about being able to re-spec characters even if they are not championed? Also since purchases now give rewards for your alliance so should VIP purchases. What about VIP players contributing an additional 100 Iso to the alliance daily resupply? That's a definite win-win for players and D3, as it encourages group mentality.
    The only problem I can see with VIP contributing an additional 100 ISO per day to the alliance is that it could easily alienate those who can't afford or don't want to contribute but might be pressured to do so or risk being dumped from a better alliance or one in which they've developed a better sense of camaraderie. I don't think that should happen if the alliance bonds are strong enough, but money/ISO flows can really impact loyalty (buy clubs and heavy grind alliances evidence this).

Re-spec for 13 cover characters without being championed would be a great idea for a VIP reward though... I would probably toss in my Google rewards for at least a month if they offered that in lieu of the worthless 25% heal increase.
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Double health rate.
    Double ISO-8 gain.
    CP, HP, Tokens, etc.

Did I mention Double the ISO-8 gain?

I'd like to point out that a huge benefit to a subscription model would be doubling the rate at which players accrue ISO-8, and possibly doubling the regen rate. 25% is decent, but doubling it would actually make a huge difference and render health packs close to irrelevant.

OR.

Instead of doubling the heal rate, double the health pack regain rate. So they respawn every 17 minutes instead of every 35 (I think it's 35 now, yes?). That would be the happy medium between the two. Still not universal for all characters, still more useful than 25%.

Also, doubling the ISO-8 rate would be awesome.
  • LuciferianX
    LuciferianX Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Oh, two more things.

Instead of a 25% universal health increase, double the speed at which health packs recharge.

AND.

...wait for it.

Double the ISO-8 gain rate. Seriously.