Pandas of DOOM!

MaxCavalera
MaxCavalera Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
edited March 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Looking for a few active people based on how events work not sure max rosters are needed just a desire to get points or whatever. My GF has one of the spots(and guild naming rights lols) for her phone but other three probably up for grabs. I will be willing to upgrade slots depending how rewards structure works / easier to grab prizes with more people etc.

Comments

• MaxCavalera
    Ok now that this is active looks like this is going to be required to get the rewards i want and bigger alliances are going to dominate. Active people with desire to win send me a msg.
  • MaxCavalera
    Pandas welcomes Kolence !
  • MaxCavalera
    Still looking for that special member to increase to six slots.
  • Let me know if you're looking for a 6th. I'm UberGaijin in game
  • MaxCavalera
    Panda's welcomes Ubergaijin! Will we have a lucky 7th today
  • I'm madnrisky in game. Let me know if you want lucky number 7.
  • MaxCavalera
    Pandas welcomes Deadpan he likes his enemies like his humor dead.. pan?
  • Kantail
    Kantail Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Just requested to join. Play daily, maxed 2* working on 3* roster.

Finish top 5 in most tourneys I focus on and shield in.
  • MaxCavalera
    Ok Mad completes the roster for the time being, welcome all and happy hunting!
  • hey all, been pm'ing max, i just applied for your 8th spot after talking to him icon_e_wink.gif

very very active player, 51 days in, just got #3 in the black panther event, and #100 in hulk. sitting at 182 score (#70ish) in fearless, but i'll finish at 650-850. really looking forward to helping everyone get a top 50 finish icon_e_wink.gif my roster is at the point where *** are starting to overtake my **'s, like many others.

thanks for the invite!
  • MaxCavalera
    Welcome aboard!
  • I would like to join Pandaaaas of Dooooom

Daily player, currently working on 3* rosters
  • are needed just a desire to get points or whatever. My GF has one of the spots(and guild naming rights lols) for her phone but other three probably up for grabs. I will be willing to upgrade slots depending how rewards structure works / easier to grab prizes with more people etc.