So many glitches.

WelcomeDeath
WelcomeDeath Posts: 349 Mover and Shaker
Whats with the game lately? Everything is very buggy and slow. Wave nodes numbered wrong, animations take forever, game crashes more often than normal, nodes go blank when skipping, "no events available" pops up all the time. And, most importantly, retal nodes take forever to show up. SICK of paying iso to skip and find qs, only to have retals overwrite well after the hit has come in and im shielded.

Comments

• Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    You said it bro! I have many times finally q'd a cc just to get overwritten by the retal nodes. To prevent this that I keep the cc node open instead of going back to the main event screen, but guess what? When I start the fight with the cc the enemy team turned into the team of the retal node and I had to retreat! I understand your frustration...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oof, I hate it when I'm waiting for a CC to shield, and then I get attacked, and the retal node overwrites the CC node. It's very frustrating. You basically lose 150 points from one single attack.. 75 points from the attack, plus another 75 points from the lost CC. And usually it's right when you are almost ready to shield, so now you need to scrable to find a few A teams to get back to where you already were.
  • Ruinate
    Ruinate Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    I hate it too but sometimes it's a blessing. Very often I'll get hit early on my hop when I still have 2 queues left and I'll pray that the retal nodes don't come in to wipe them

I could have sworn D3 acknowledged that queues getting wiped was a bug and they were going to fix it. Like a year ago.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Please use the proper forum. Moving to bugs. Thank you.
  • stevenbrule
    stevenbrule Posts: 62 Match Maker
    Also want to note the problem with wave numbers. Sometimes it says it's the first wave regardless of what wave it actually is, but this isn't always the case.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Also want to note the problem with wave numbers. Sometimes it says it's the first wave regardless of what wave it actually is, but this isn't always the case.
    This is mentioned in the thread on multiple bugs with wave nodes.

This thread doesn't address any single issue or releated set of issues, so I'm going to lock it.
This discussion has been closed.